Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Story In A Video

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum, but I think it's really important that all of us be proud of our own unique stories. Despite any stigmas against LDR's, it's important to find ways to illustrate the journey, and I'm in my last semester of my undergrad studies with a focus in Communications, so my friends and I are always asked to make videos for class.

My best friend asked to make a mini-documentary series of my LDR and - of course - I said yes! We've completed part 1 (part 2 is going to be the perspective of the boy), and I would really appreciate it if you guys would watch it and support it.

I highly encourage everyone to make a video (whether it be 1 minute, 5, 10, etc) because it's a great, fun way to tell your story. Even if you have never met the other person, videos of your guys' Skype calls or inside jokes would be so nice. We should all share any videos we have here!

I'm new here, so no link can be provided but if you YouTube "Caitlin Coughlin Distance Between Us" we'll pop up!

Last edited by Michelle; February 8, 2018, 05:18 PM. Reason: added video

what a nice video! I've seen it and it's sooo sweet.And the idea of the bracelets it's adorable c:

Comment

Oh wow! Thank you so much for watching it! The video means a lot to me. It's so nice that even one person would take the time to see it. I really hope that it inspire you in your long distance relationship to stay strong.

Comment

it has inspired me and also has given me an idea for san valentine's day present eheheh

Comment

Beautiful video! Thanks for sharing .

Comment

Originally posted by Fiore View Post
            it has inspired me and also has given me an idea for san valentine's day present eheheh
            Yes! What an awesome Valentine's Day present that would be! You'll have to let us all know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLee View Post
              Beautiful video! Thanks for sharing .
              That means so much to hear! Thank you SO much for watching! I hope that it helps and inspires you and your loved one. Both Sweden and Australia look like beautiful places

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your story and video, it's so sweet!
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                  Thank you so much for sharing your story and video, it's so sweet!
                  Aw Michelle, thank you so much for watching it. It truly means a lot that people are interested and can relate!

Comment

I loved it

Comment

Watched and subscribed. Super cute. Can't wait for the additional part. Actually, asked my lady to do a vlog style video for me as part of a Christmas exchange (her day to day life, etc.) So this was cool to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Elzah View Post
                        I loved it
                        Thank you so much! I'm so happy you took the time to watch my story!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_King View Post
                          Watched and subscribed. Super cute. Can't wait for the additional part. Actually, asked my lady to do a vlog style video for me as part of a Christmas exchange (her day to day life, etc.) So this was cool to see.
                          Your support truly means the world to me. I'm excited for the additional part as well! I'll definitely keep you posted. I think the vlog is such a good idea - videos are so fun, and they really do help us feel closer. That was a good idea

Comment

An update: Our professor loved it. 100/100 and she said she looks up to my determination and passion.

For a professor to recognize and praise the strength it takes to be in an LDR is very humbling to me. And again, just further shows how impactful a fun video can be!
                            Last edited by Lyssa; February 10, 2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Beautiful video, so sweet ☺

Comment

Working...
                              X