what are yalls sOngs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are yalls sOngs?

hey yall, i bet u n ur SO have dedicated so many songs to each other. im curious to knw which ones n why?
    ~some of the ones he dedicated to me <3 ~

un-thinkable / Alicia keys (one of the very first ones he dedicated to me)
    como te v oy olvidar / Angeles azules
    best i ever had / Drake
    some body to love / matt cab
    you / lloyd
    1234 /plain white T's
    you got it bad / usher
    besos mojados / Wisin & Yandel
    21 questions / 50cent
    te quiero tanto / Ov7
    u should let me love u / mario
    learning to breathe / switchfoot
    How do i live / Trisha yearwood (this one would b our wedding song =D )
    nothin on u / bruno mars

~and heres a few of the ones i dedicaed to him (mine r most spanish ones)~

abrazame / camila (1st i dedicated to him n jst b4 he got to go to his hometown b4 deployig to Japan)
    mi vida sabe a ti / Marco di mauro
    dont wanna miss i thing / aerosmith
    tu vives en mi / Wisin & Yandel
    where ever u will go / the calling
    distancia, nuestra historia de 2 / porta (this ones yall should translate it to english, is for LDR, they so deep n true)
    what we are made of / scott mallone
    already taken / Trey songz
    loco extrano / Sandoval
    estar contigo / alex ubago
    this i promisse u / N'sync

dang,and just to mention some! , n i knw that when u dedicate songs to ur SO is because
    the lyrics expresses what sometimes u jst dnt knw how else to let him/her knw how important they are ... im so in love!
    by the way, im new in all the blog thing, so i dnt knw if there are more post like this one.

Fireflies and Vanilla Twilight, by Owl City.
    The first was somehow in his collection of Chinese songs, and came up on his shuffle as the last song before we parted ways on the day we confessed. Then I asked for it to be replayed later, ended up explaining its meaning to him(because his English is terribad), and we just somehow adopted it.

Vanilla Twilight was because he's grown to like Owl City(he says it sounds good, not like he understands the lyrics, haha), and it is such such an LDR song.

Comment

I love Me Some Him- Toni Braxton
      My Everything- Toni Braxton
      Best I Ever Had that's a good song by Drake that was before myspace faded into obscurity! lol My honey's song for me is "Look of Love" by Slum Village he's an underground hip hop guru lol

Comment

Hanging By A Moment -Lifehouse
        Angel in the Night -Basshunter
        All I Ever Wanted -Basshunter
        Colors of the Rainbow -Dj Skeptyk

^///^

Notes:
        Met: 8.17.09
        Started Dating: 8.20.09
        First Met: 10.2.10
        Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Me and You-Kenny Chesney
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show (About a guy trying to find his way to NC to meet his baby)

Ella y El- Ricardo Arjona (About a gringo and a Cuban meeting in Mexico and falling in love)

I like that it's a little me-- southern, and a little him--latin

Comment

Melt Away by Mariah Carey.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw i love that song! angel in tha night- basshunter!!!! =0
                ricardo arjona is an awesome artist! ive never listen to that song ella y el until now n i love it!

Comment

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
                  Dinosaur - Kisschasy

Both are awesome LDR songs. Hey There Delilah is both of our (near) favourite songs that we used to always sing in the car together....but now it's actually hard to listen because it has so many good memories behind it and it makes me miss him even more.

Dinosaur is our new song, he made my christmas present around it and we both listen to it when we're feeling lonely.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                  -- Anonymous

Comment

'My Boo' by Usher and Alicia Keys Describes our situation pretty well.. one day we talked about music and he said that he was listening to that song, and every time he did, he thought of me. I did the exact same thing. So we decided that would be our song sort of, lol.
                    Our real song though is 'My Girl'. When we met in high school 11 years ago, we met in choir class, and he was doing a solo of 'My Girl'. So one day in class everybody was sitting there watching him, and he started to sing this song to me. I was so embarrassed and my face was completely red, haha. But it was so sweet and since then that song has been ours

Comment

Our song was "All I Ever Wanted" by Basshunter. The lyrics really fit our love.
                      Me: I love you more than writing.
                      Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
                      I've learned to live half a life

Comment

Lol as unconventional as it sounds, my and my boyfriend's song is I Would Walk 500 Miles -- Originally by The Proclaimers but we like the Celtic Thunder version better. Weird song for 17 / 18yr olds but hey, it fits us :P

Comment

1,000 miles, but we changed it to 1,239.0 miles
                          sigpic

Comment

i want to spend my lifetime loving you - marc anthony and tina turner

cuz i asked him to be my partner to sing this song for our talent show, and we were only eight at that time. LOL.

Comment

We have a few
                              May I - Trading Yesterday : is 'our' song, and we want this to be a first dance when we finally get married
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orJJniWRpRQ
                              Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
                              Perfect Two - Aubrun : One i dedicate to him
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsPloHpKJU
                              Theres also Bruno Mars - Long Distance which pretty much descirbes most LDR's
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9Jxi78G1I
                              There are a few others but they are the main ones

Comment

Working...
                              X