Canberra contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canberra contact

Hi, I just want to say that if any of these lovely LFAD users are ever passing through Canberra on a flight stopover to a real City , or some such, and you end up with a few hours to kill, or other such issues, let me know beforehand and I'll try to come out and meet you. I fully expect to find my flights to the US scary, and the stopovers confusing and nerve-wracking, so I was just thinking that the first time I have to change planes at LA airport how much less intimidating the whole experience would be if there was a friendly face there to help me out. So, why wouldn't I make the same offer to anyone visiting my own town?

That's so nice of you!

On a slightly related note, I'm going to use this thread to showcase that I am well aware that Canberra is the capital of Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by CynicalQuixotic View Post
      That's so nice of you!

On a slightly related note, I'm going to use this thread to showcase that I am well aware that Canberra is the capital of Australia.
      Ooooh, very well done, you get a biscuit! Most Americans think it's Sydney (which is practically, if not technically, true ).

Comment

Most Americans only generally hear about Sydney too LOL I have friends in Canberra. I'm heading to New Zealand, too bad you're not a stop for me!

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherC View Post
          Most Americans only generally hear about Sydney too LOL I have friends in Canberra. I'm heading to New Zealand, too bad you're not a stop for me!
          Maybe next time. Enjoy your trip!

P.

Comment

I have a question. I live in Sydney and my boyfriend lives in canberra. We are 15. I was wondering how we could see each other more often?
            Our parents are pretty much our blocks. They are the only way that we can see each other.
            Is there something I can do?

Comment

Originally posted by FireyxLovex View Post
              I have a question. I live in Sydney and my boyfriend lives in canberra. We are 15. I was wondering how we could see each other more often?
              Our parents are pretty much our blocks. They are the only way that we can see each other.
              Visit each other? Or both of yous could get a part-time job and save up to visit each other.

Otherwise, talk to your respective parents about the relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by FireyxLovex View Post
                Will your parents possibly allow you to take buses to visit each other?

P.

Comment

Hi Canberra people, the capital is my hometown however I'm away at the moment, but thought I would say hello anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X