No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came yesterday late at night and got picked up by a man I slightly know (since SO was still at work). Then I had to wait in the hotel because SO was not allowed to leave since new customers kept coming in (I understand this is how they work but it is still frustrating). SO thought it would be fun to make a joke on the phone that he had found another woman as well. I had travelled for 20 hours with little sleep and did not think that was funny
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

That's not funny indeed.

147 days.

Comment

32 days down and 5 more days to go! This will be our first visit since he moved to Chicago. I can't wait to see him...so excited!

Comment

With a bit of luck, I'll be in his arms in just over 2 and a half months.

Comment

Another visit over...80 or so days until the next one. Closing the distance in around 200 days...I tell you I am sick of leaving him at the airport, it hurts more each time. Ugh

Comment

13 days... it seems so surreal, I'm going to meet his parents and surprise him.
              Our next reunion was slated for next year, but I just couldn't wait.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

One day! I'm so excited I don't know if I can make it that long!

Comment

60 days now! It'll fly by!
                  60 days until i fly to texas.
                  6th august 2017 - the day i made you mine.

Comment

depends on when I can buy the ticket, but anywhere between 114 days and 110 days UGH I WISH TIME WOULD SPEED UP!

Comment

Originally posted by 5518MilesApart View Post
                      13 days... it seems so surreal, I'm going to meet his parents and surprise him.
                      Our next reunion was slated for next year, but I just couldn't wait.
                      Welcome then. In my little country.
                      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

3 days

Comment

If everything goes as planned, 88 days!

Comment

Friday! We will officially close the distance full time. I'm flying to NY to meet him and we are driving his car home. I'll believe it when he changes his drivers license!
                            sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

100 days until I visit my SO in her beautiful country. We also plan to have a trip abroad during my visit.

Comment

Somewhere between a month and three months. Could be worse, and I am hoping that this will be our longest separation for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X