Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Okay for me ...everything going well it will be 10 days..

How about you when will you next see your SO?

165 days and counting(L)

Comment

30 dayssss!!!! I'm so excited

Comment

75 days I've already endured 50 of the 125. yay!
        “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

Comment

2 months, 3 weeks, and 6 days for her first trip here

5 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days for her second trip here

Comment

Comment

5 days. In five days we will have become LDR survivors. I'm nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
                Does that mean the distance will end forever

Comment

4 days although right now im really scared we wont even still be together :S ;(

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
                    Congrats! I'm so happy to hear everything went well with the visa and everything. I bet you're so excited to finally be able to see each other everyday! I can only hope ours goes as smoothly and you and Rane. Good luck

Comment

cant start counting yet, allthought hopefully in the summer (yn)

Comment

I'm not sure how many days.... though I do know that even if we have no visits over the summer I'll definitely see him at the end of August when school starts again. I'm thinking that our distance (even in the summer) we completely end when we move in together for Sophomore year. =D

Comment

26 days

Comment

2 days...although the longest I ever have to wait is 2 weeks. Should I even be considered "Long Distance"? lol

Comment

5 more days til I fly! It's almost a little surreal, like it isn't actually happening or something. :O Anyone else on the moving end of their distance closing plan? It's quite the thought, that I won't be in Canada again for years! I don't think the magnitude of it will quite hit me until it's closer lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X