No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She left France few hours ago. We're meeting again in 82 days.

Comment

He left this mornings
      And I miss him already. I'll see him Friday evening. I miss my husband. God! This is getting OLD!
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Wowsers- 65-70 days for me.

Last time I posted it was well over 100, and I planned to celebrate the triple to double digit mark but that just flew right by. Being 2 months out...it's starting to feel really real.

I actually have a TON to get done unrelated to the trip, in my personal and professional life before I leave, so I guess a countdown would probably stress me out more than excite me.

Comment

4 days

Comment

28.5 hours until he is scheduled to land in the US...ughhh why so long?
            sigpic

Comment

168 days for me.

Comment

122 days till I fly out to The Netherlands on a surprise visit for my darling.
                I will be meeting his parents at the airport~ I'm really excited and nervous.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

28 days

I don't know if I am just excited because the date is getting closer, or if I reach my limit (since we always meet around the same time)...am I the only one who gets so impatient?

Comment

Originally posted by Sakuu4 View Post
                    28 days

I don't know if I am just excited because the date is getting closer, or if I reach my limit (since we always meet around the same time)...am I the only one who gets so impatient?
                    You are not alone, that's for sure! I get super impatient when the date is close, I even get a little catty with my beloved.. (sorry sweetie!) In the end though... It's so worth it.

Comment

If all goes to plan, just under 5 months

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                        If all goes to plan, just under 5 months
                        Wishing you well on your endeavor to finally see your beloved!

Comment

Originally posted by 5518MilesApart View Post
                          Wishing you well on your endeavor to finally see your beloved!
                          After 2 years of waiting, I'm more than ready.

Comment

I finally booked flights today. 67 days to go

Comment

Down to 46-50 day range! Ach!

Comment

Wow I haven't been on here in a looooong time - only 76 days until the next visit (have just come back from a visit to him). Sigh. Closing the distance mid-2018 - I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X