No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 days! And we have our visa interview when he comes here...I am excited and nervous...but if it goes well, we hope to close the distance in June!

Comment

6 months

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhoenixRises View Post
        7 days! And we have our visa interview when he comes here...I am excited and nervous...but if it goes well, we hope to close the distance in June!
        Fingers crossed for you

Comment

If all is going according to plan: 221 days. If not...
          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

I met my SO this weekend... (Wednesday until Sunday... actually we had planned Thursday-Sunday but she surprised me and we could spend another night together... How incredible that was).

Now back to counting down although not yet sure how long. Or we see each other again in April (11-15) and in May (9/20) or we have to skip April. We'll know in 2 weeks...

so 7 weeks or 11 weeks... I know this sounds very ridiculous for people who have managed months to years separated but 11 weeks for me sounds like a lifetime... specially when you are still recovering from the goodbye.

Comment

10 months, if everything goes according to the plans

Comment

THREE DAYS!!! STOKED!!!

Comment

Hopefully, 12 days if things work out... AKA if his crazy and ignorant dad lets him...

I hate having a secret LDR and my SO dad.
                  Stay Strong and Love

Comment

One?!!!!!
                    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

11 days!!!!
                      Although I'm super excited, I'm also realizing that my procrastination has taken over again. I was planing on having my master thesis ready to be proof read by the time we get to see each other.
                      Instead I'm only 10 pages in :O I need to get my shit together! But planing wonderful things to do on our visit, just seems much more enjoyable than writing a thesis!

Comment

41 days

I paid for her flight(s). She leaves the night of the 15th and I'll see her and pick her up on the 16th! So excited, yet a little unnerved (not to a harmful or crazy extent) since this is new for me and planning everything out is fun yet very taxing, especially since we're both students.

Comment

LESS THAN 17 DAYS!

The week after Spring Break my girlfriend will visit me in NYC! Plus she'll be 21 so now we can try out bars in the city together

Comment

We both booked April and May holidays. We'll meet again for a long weekend 11-15 April in Dubai, and then just 3 and half weeks later for 10 days in Zimbabwe... I'm stoked!

Next trips would be a long weekend in June, 15 days in August and 10 days in September... and then the long wait until she returns to Italy in December and we can be together.

It will be an adventure, that's for sure.

Comment

19 DAYS!! WOOOHOOOOO

This is his first time coming to Scotland and meeting my family so its a biggy!
                              I cant wait to see him again, I was over in November so it hasn't been too long but I have missed him like crazy. We were not sure if he would make it over due to his starting a new job so the visit date kept getting pushed back but finally been able to cement a date
                              When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

Right now we're at a nice 66 days away since we've seen each other 3 years ago!! we're meeting again exactly three years from the day we first met in person. So so so happy and excited

Comment

Working...
                                X