• Show
Clear All

125 days..

Comment

40 days

Comment

Originally posted by metal2016 View Post
        4 months.. maybe even more. This is going to be really hard
        That's what we're currently going through here. Only 1 month and 25 days left. (56 days)

Comment

11 days <3

Comment

51 days to our first meet, the wait is killing me

Comment

29 days!

Comment

109 days.

Comment

21 days!!!! can't wait!

Comment

39 days <3 not so long ago it was 99.. Can't wait.

Comment

127 days left until I see her again <3 ! So excited!!

Comment

Unknown at this point, but possibly sooner than anticipated because I will be having surgery and he wants to come for that. Looking like mid-October....4 months earlier than originally thought! Hoping to close the distance in 2017....

Comment

We don't have a date set yet unfortunately I want to surprise him for his 21st birthday. No Idea how to do that or where to get the money from. Life is hard as a college student haha.

Comment

Hopefully, if I don't end up in jail trying to fix stupid, in about 4 hours!!!!!

Comment

Well, 5 months! My SO is finally coming here in February! First time in the USA, so it'll be interesting. Can't wait, though!
                              "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                              Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                              Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                              Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                              Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                              Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

54 days until I make my first trip to fly out and see him!

Comment

Working...
                                X