X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had our visit, and we are having another visit hopefully next month

Comment

Tomorrow, around 10:30pm or so...

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

9 days

Comment

37 Days!

Comment

14 days and a wake up - after waiting over 15 months for this!
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

7 weeks and 4 days

Comment

I'm gonna meet him again in.... 102 days, still long time to go but I'll stay for a full month then it's worth it!

Comment

61 days, so 8 weeks and 6 days!

Comment

Even though my SO just left, I'm already counting until the next time I get to see him -- 37 days. Looking forward to being there for his birthday.

Comment

A little less than 3 months. Which may seem a lot, but considered we've endured more than 11 months so far, these remaining ones should pass relatively quickly. ✌

Comment

26 days! He's managed to get out of work a little earlier than originally planned and man, I'm so excited. I CANNOT wait until I hold him again.

Comment

Thats sad

Comment

A week from tomorrow. By that time, it will have been 16 months since we last saw each other. And in 11 days and a wakeup, we are getting married.
                            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Hes coming here for the 1st time in December. This last year I have made all the trips to him. The reason for that is I haven't wanted him to meet my kids just yet. Now that I know that he is coming I am ANXIOUS.

Comment

7 days...!

Comment

Working...
                                X