Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 days.

Comment

its gonna be 2 months and 6 days till i see her. it will be my first time visiting her and 1st time in canada. =D
      she came to see me once already so its my turn.

Comment

This is my last week of uni, so I very much feel like I'm leaving right now, because the 3 weeks that separate the end of the semester from my returning home, I will be travelling, so I will be in an in-between status... not home in Minnesota, not home in Austria... it's gonna be weird.

Comment

I saw him today before he headed up to Round Rock, but I have no clue when he will be down next. <3
          Hopefully soon.

Comment

We could see each other at the end of the month, or he could get called away for a training on Friday and it lasts 60+ days (70% of people have to be recycled and go through again) so it could be longer. We won't have the internet and VERY limited phone access so it will be old fashioned letter writing. Then depending on how long he's at this training he might finish and go right to pre-deployment training, so it could be quite a while until we see each other.

Comment

Uh...when is the 23rd again? @_@ My 20th birthday :P.

Comment

i'll be seeing him in 3 months,1 week and 2 days...yikes!

Comment

9 days cross fingers

Comment

Counting today 18, not counting today 17. ;3

Comment

Originally posted by Rane View Post
                      5 more days til I fly! It's almost a little surreal, like it isn't actually happening or something. :O Anyone else on the moving end of their distance closing plan? It's quite the thought, that I won't be in Canada again for years! I don't think the magnitude of it will quite hit me until it's closer lol.
                      You guys only have 5 days?!?!?! How super exciting!!!!!!!

Comment

i have NO idea when I get to see him...and that is harder in my opinion then knowing how long...

Comment

I would hate to be hideous, but we are together now!

Comment

19 ♥♥♥

Comment

36 days. I finally booked a room on Sunday which I told her about and a flight on Monday but she hasn't really been online since then. She's come on her phone's MSN to wish me a good day but it doesn't work very well so we haven't been able to talk. We normally talk for like hours almost every day. I know she's been helping her mom as well as catching up on schoolwork and know it's silly but it's starting to give me anxiety because she says she'll be on later so we can talk but then isn't. I'm just a poor student and I've just spent $800.00 reserving a place to stay and a flight which I cannot cancel. It's absolutely worth it to see her but I hope she hasn't changed her mind for some sudden reason because it's still a lot of money for me. I can't cancel so I'll have to go anyway and how depressing would it be to travel across the continent to just be alone in a room in a strange city for five days

Comment

4 days! O_O

Comment

Working...
                                X