• Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 days

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
      168 days.
      Scratch that

Just bought another plane ticket and instead 167 days, my countdown just jumped to 99 days! It's still a lot, but it's much better! YAY!
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

14 days, finally worth mentioning here

Comment

27 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
            Scratch that

Just bought another plane ticket and instead 167 days, my countdown just jumped to 99 days! It's still a lot, but it's much better! YAY!
            That's so awesome! Happy for you!

Comment

Thanks

98 days!
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Only 5 more days until my flight, and 6 days until i am finally with my SO! I knew I would be nervous, but I didnt think that I would already start losing sleep...im getting so anxious already

Comment

Originally posted by blueorchid1 View Post
                  Only 5 more days until my flight, and 6 days until i am finally with my SO! I knew I would be nervous, but I didnt think that I would already start losing sleep...im getting so anxious already
                  Don't worry and have fun!

16 days for me already wooot wooot

Comment

So me and my SO are meeting for the first time in 3 days!!! Ahhhh!!! So excited yet really nervous...any tips to calm the nerves?

Comment

Originally posted by deepdarkworld View Post
                      So me and my SO are meeting for the first time in 3 days!!! Ahhhh!!! So excited yet really nervous...any tips to calm the nerves?
                      That first meeting is always so amazing. For me at first it was surreal. We went to dinner after he picked me up at the airport and I kept looking at him beside me and thinking, wow! I'm really here lol. He's really beside me. It was pure bliss <3
                      Enjoy every moment. Take lots of pictures and just have fun! Keep us posted

Comment

4 DAYS XD I'M SO EXCITED!
                        And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

It might be 21 days! He is supposed to be booking his tickets tomorrow.
                          (We were supposed to see each other around the holidays/new year, but that didn't work out)

Comment

About 30 days. He is applying for visa first, then we will buy the tickets. I wish to see him early Jan , but i don't think i can afford to.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

21 days!

Comment

TOMORROW!!!
                                I am leaving for the airport in about an hour! I can't believe thr day is finally here!! I've been waiting 6 months for this <3

Comment

Working...
                                X