Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 days! <3

Comment

OMG it looks like we MAY have 3 visits in the works. One in March, one in April and one in July!! That has never happened before. I'm super excited and trying not to overthink it and jinx it! haha And considering the gap between April and July, there probably will be one then too, depending on my passport renewal process!!

71 Days until the first one!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

83 days.
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

2 more days!!!!!

Comment

18 days! Omg
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

38 days. One month and one week.

Met in July 2006
              Dated very briefly in November 2006
              Reconnected in July 2011
              Something changed in August 2013
              He visited in November 2013
              I traveled in November 2013
              I visit in February 2014

Comment

a little early since I'm still with my SO but I'm leaving in 3 days :/
                So countdown starts again...117 days.

Comment

92 days!! hey, it's waaaaayyyyyy better than an entire year. I'll take it
                  sigpic
                  Met August 2012
                  Official Nov. 18 2012
                  Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
                  He's visiting April 7-28 2014
                  I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

81 days down, 9 days to go! <3 we're so close yay!

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post
                      81 days down, 9 days to go! <3 we're so close yay!
                      yay! I didn't realize it was coming so soon. Happy for you

Comment

12 days I feel slightly guilty that we are getting two visits so close together ... but heck! I love him and I want him here.

Comment

92 days!
                          With you or with no one.

Comment

Six!!!!!! I have saved tomorrow for cleaning and tidying. I love the last week of the countdown, even though sometimes the excitement feels too much.

Comment

16 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

18 days
                                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                                X