Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princessmaria View Post
    yay! I didn't realize it was coming so soon. Happy for you
    Yay thank you I booked my flight 2 days ago. Finally got the ok from work!! Woo hoo!
    I get a whole week with my SO after 3 months apart. I'm a happy girl <3

Comment

11 days!

Comment

15 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

In 30 mins it's midnight and hence only 4 days!

Comment

37 days until I get to hug him again (and you can bet I'm not gonna let him go for a while)
            first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
            second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

In just 17 days! Every day is short now, but the days he will be here will be so long ...
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

7 days! I'm over the moon <3 I've missed him and his hugs so much!!

Comment

10 days

Comment

80 days.
                    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

about 50 days .... starting to plan trips etc.

Comment

41 days! After not seeing each other for 5 months I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel I can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjane1992 View Post
                          I'm over the moon <3 I've missed him and his hugs so much!!
                          This!
                          Couple more days to go, but why can't I have him for a longer time????
                          The visit is so short that the ending of it will be looming at the back of my head like a black cloud during the visit.

Comment

2 more weeks!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                              This!
                              Couple more days to go, but why can't I have him for a longer time????
                              The visit is so short that the ending of it will be looming at the back of my head like a black cloud during the visit.
                              That's the worst part for us. We've been apart almost 3 months and we'll have a week together. I want more time with my SO! But I'm very grateful for the time we have. <3
                              The thought of leaving always gets me the last day or so.

Comment

9 days ... and I woke up with a cold sniffle.

Comment

Working...
                                X