X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 days

Comment

77 days.
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

4 days! I can't believe it's almost here <3

Comment

Tomorrow <3 I can't wait!!!

It's weird how I'll probably be a little shy with him in the beginning even though we talk every day LOL
          And it's our seventh visit.

Comment

11 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Now it has become three extra days to wait... But that means we will get two weekends instead of one
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

3 more days! <3

Comment

ONE MORE DAY! <3

Comment

6 days

Comment

20 days!

Comment

13 days and counting. Can't wait to watch the Super Bowl with him! But it will be bittersweet....it's the 4th anniversary of my sisters death.....and I am attending a Mass for her...
                        I wish he could go with me but my divorce isn't final yet and I don't think that would be an appropriate introduction to my extended family. Most of them don't even know my husband and I have split up ( we live out of state and are very private). Only my brother and a handful of friends know....for now.
                        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

64 Days!!
                          65 until my very first Birthday with her!! I can't freakin' wait!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

TONIGHT!
                            A little under 8 hours <3
                            I know I'm a little annoying now, but I will be sad as soon as Sunday. Gotta make the most of this previsit high!

Comment

Have tons of fun, Ahava

76 days, as my sweetheart reminded me in his e-mail this morning
                              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                                Have tons of fun, Ahava
                                Thank you I will! It's christmas for us tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X