I am loved! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am loved! :D

Ok ok, so today my friend asked if I could reschedule my visit because she got a job offer in Texas and i told her that I could not at this point so she said it was okay. I apologized and said I am sorry to have put her in this situation. I just wanted to see her sooner rather than later so she could know for sure if she really likes me and wants to be with me and she said "you mean if WE like eachother right?". I said "No, I know how I feel" and then she said "If you just want to bone me you don't have to get my hopes up." so I just cracked and said no I don't want to just bone her because I am in love with her. I was so afraid to say it but after she let that sink in she said she loves me too! I am loved, LOVED by the most wonderful woman in the world! Sorry everyone I'm sure you think the same about your lady friends but I am not budging on my opinion of her. She has made arrangements to fly right out of where we're meeting to her job in Texas and I'm really really excited and elated and am probably not making any sense with my typing but I'm just so happy about everything! I'm going to take a walk now to calm my nerves.

Aww, I'm happy for you! Don't calm your nerves, though, keep that exhilarating feeling with you for as long as possible! I remember when my hb first told me he loved me and that's such a special memory and such a decisive step in your relationship. Enjoy it!

Comment

Yay! Congratulations!

Comment

Well, isn't that exciting! i bet you just can't wait!

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww exciting stuff!

Comment

Eeeee! loves loves loves
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

eeeeeeeee! love is in the air...

Comment

Working...
              X