Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a Major Brain Block on What to Get Him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a Major Brain Block on What to Get Him!

My SO, Jacob, has been such a sweetheart to me the past few days. He's been taking care of me ever since I had my wisdom teeth surgery and it really means so much to me. I've been so weird due to the meds and stuff so now that I'm getting back to my normal routine, I want to do something to say "thank you" before I leave to go back to school next week.

I was thinking of making him dinner or having a picnic at this spot I really like, but nothing has really hit me yet. Anybody know any good ways to say "thank you"? I would buy him so many things if I had the money.
    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

I think the picnic sounds lovely

Comment

Yes, a picnic! And it will give you a chance to eat all the food you've been missing out on because of your surgery.

Comment

I love the picnic idea!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thank you everyone! I apologize for the late post! I had repsonded, but I think when I pressed the post button for some reason it didn't get through. xD The picnic didn't happen unfortunately. A cold front came into town and it made it too cold to have a picnic on the day I planed. Maybe next time though
          "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Working...
          X