Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soooo disappointed

thanks for your advice
    Last edited by agentholli; May 14, 2010, 07:48 AM.

I understand how you feel
    But I don't have any useful advice, you acted pretty much how I would...
    Can you help with the money? Or can you go to him? (I remember once that you stated a reason why you couldn't but I'm sorry I don't remember)
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

He can't make you take his money you have his address?
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Sorry to hear you're going through this. I know how you feel, I've felt like that with my guy before. It sounds like you need to see/feel like he is committed to you and him not doing these things for you feels like he isn't. The annoying part is there is only so much you can do, you can't make him do anything. It's emotional abuse in my honest opinion, I'm nobody to judge or anything I'm going through my own issues with my guy but it seems like you need to make a clear choice, stay and put with with this or let him know you'll leave if you don't get what you want. The hard part is going through with it if that's the case. I don't see him changing any time soon, currently the situation suits him.
        I really am sorry you have to go through this, it's a horrible feeling, that you're not good enough, that if you were better he'd treat you better but if you look at it rationally he's the one with the problem. There is nothing wrong with you, you are good enough.
        I promise you I know how painful this is *hugs*
        Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

sad that you are going through this right now...*hugs* i know exactly how you feel, i've been to that same situation...i know how disappointment sting.
          why not try to cool down first---then try to surprise him! nobody can hold u from visiting him.
          ok, u dont know his address---you can plan on how you can extract his address from him and then plan for a surprise visit. call him when you're already in town and tell him where you're staying...
          this may sound crazy but that's what love is all about, isnt it?

Comment

Working...
          X