Tomorrow... Oh my god!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow... Oh my god!

After a year and a half of long distance, which doesn't sound like a lot but sure as hell is... Peter and I are finally closing the distance(: As I write this he's flying over the ocean to come see me, and when I wake up tomorrow I'm missing half a day of school to pick him up from the airport

It's been a crazy journey, but in all honesty I think it's made us much stronger than we would have been had we met any other way. I'm slightly nervous about what it's gonna be like throwing him into my life. Before now he's only met one of my friends, and none of my family members. That part of the story's to be continued, I guess!

The plan is that he'll stay with my parents and me until he finds a job and flat *fingers crossed* and stay in New Zealand for a year until his working holiday visa expires. Then we'll both go back to America for a couple of months and figure out what happens next. Ahh!

I'm so excited that I can hardly breath. It's been eight months since I lat saw him! Eight months! And in under 10 hours I'll be able to hug him again.

I'm so happy for you!! sounds like a good plan to me for now!!

Good luck for you both!

Comment

How exciting!!! You must be so super happy! I am very excited for you! I hope this last day goes by quickly!

Comment

Yay! Congratulations!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

congratulations, so happy for you, sending best wishes and hugs x

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
          Second visit scheduled May 2013
          Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you both. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats cuz!

I'm hoping to get my girl to come to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa at some point! Enjoy the time together

Comment

I hope you're having a fantastic time with your SO!! It's awesome that you guys were able to close the distance.

Sending my wishes that you have a wonderful time together.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Thanks so much guys This first week has been amazing. Good luck to all of you, I hope it works out as perfectly for you too <3

Comment

Congrats on closing the distance! That's such an exciting time! Best wishes to you and your SO!
                    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Congratulations. Hope everything is going well!

Comment

Congratulations on closing the distance!

Comment

Congratulations! Aww, it's always lovely to read a success story I hope all is going well with you and your SO!

Comment

Yaayyy, congrats! So happy for you Have a woooonderful time living together!

Comment

Congrats on closing the distance! Hope everything is going well, enjoy the CD!

Comment

Working...
                              X