This is my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my story

In my previous post, it's about arguments. i have been trying hard to keep distance from her as to avoid the argument but it's not working. And i decided to compromise. However it turn to worst. She acted too much. She call me just when she's alone. Most of time she spend with her mother. I'm not dare to ask her where she's going or what she wanna do with her mother because she will saying something like, 'Why? I can't go out with my mother? Is it forbidden for me to spend time with my family?' I got upset every time she said that to me. She hates with my question because she feel being accused. We have break up before. 2 years ago she leaved me because of her family did not agree with our relations. So she choose to follow her family. After 3 months broke up, she looked for me and we back again. Honestly, i feel regret with my decision. I thought we re gonna be okay. But it is more worse than before. Until today, none of her family knows that we are together.
    I have never betrayed her while she ever did that to me. she dating with someone while we re still in relations. That guy were introduced by her mother. I can't work on my trust to her anymore. It may take month, year or not at all. Ever since we re back together, I have never hang out with my friends or even attending formal dinner. There is a girl likes me and that girl is one of my organization appointed agent. She invited me for a dinner and i refused it. I'm a Catholic and kinda active with Church activities. As she came to know that one of my church friend saying something bout my relation, she forbid me to go Church and not allowed me in contact with my friend. I followed all she said to me. Otherwise we'll end up with argument. Most of the time, I spend my time at home alone. Even in the weekend. I know this is unhealthy. I may only can go out with my family same as she did. How can i? They at another place. Today she went out again with her mother. She is going to temple for prayer. Talking bout religion, we re always disagree on certain thing. While me,staying at home and if go anywhere, she threaten that our relations will destroy. I love her till death but i can't carry on it anymore. I fear that i might lose her and I'll be alone. It has been quite long waiting till I am ready enough to let her go. I knew that we will not end up together because of her family. She had been mentioned to me over and over that she needs to get married this year as she already 30 y.o. Thus i decided that I really have to back off from her. But how and when, idk. My relations kinda complicated. More suffering than happiness.
    Is there any of you here have similar issue? Perhaps you guys can share with me...

Thank you for reading my story...

It doesn't sound like you have a healthy relationship on either side. She's being forced by her family to make decisions, and you're being forced by her to make yours. Get out of this relationship before it gets any worse!

sigpic

Comment

I agree with Kristin91. This isn't a healthy relationship at all and it's making you both unhappy. I don't think your relationship can be saved. I'm sorry.

Comment

Hang on, hang on. This is the girl who told you to die? And she's dating another man while you two are dating? And you argue all the time?
        I'm sorry, but the relationship isn't working. You're making each other unhappy. I can tell how badly you want this to work, but in my opinion, you've gone way past the point where this relationship can be saved, and developed into something healthier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jovan View Post
          Most of the time, I spend my time at home alone. Even in the weekend. I know this is unhealthy... I fear that I might lose her and I'll be alone.
          Ending this relationship couldn't possibly leave you any more isolated than you are already. I agree with everything that the others have said above. I know how hard can be to take a step back and look at a situation objectively when you're emotionally involved in it, but please try. We can advise you to walk away once and for all, but you're the one who has to find it within you to do so.

Comment

I'm sorry if I'm too direct right now, buuut SHE IS A B****!!! Forget her! you have just one life and why spend it with such a freak! She needs to go to a doctor... live the life you want!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddlybiddlybombop View Post
              Hang on, hang on. This is the girl who told you to die? And she's dating another man while you two are dating? And you argue all the time?
              I'm sorry, but the relationship isn't working. You're making each other unhappy. I can tell how badly you want this to work, but in my opinion, you've gone way past the point where this relationship can be saved, and developed into something healthier.
              Yes She's the same person. That was 2 years ago. I know this relations aren't working. That's why i came into this forum to get an good advice. Who knows you guys have a different view.
              Thanks so much

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by lala View Post
              I'm sorry if I'm too direct right now, buuut SHE IS A B****!!! Forget her! you have just one life and why spend it with such a freak! She needs to go to a doctor... live the life you want!!
              Thanks sp much for your support lala and to all of you here

Comment

you seem to be such an AMAZING person! Many good women would give everything to have someone like you! So really don't waste your time with the wrong one

Comment

You deserve better than this. She does not deserve someone as dedicated and honest as you. You have been great to her and she just throws it back in your face it seems.

Comment

I'm going to agree with the others on this. PLEASE get away from this relationship. As much as a break up is never fun and enjoyable, I can tell that you'll find yourself in a better situation than the one you're in right now. Do this for yourself, because this relationship is not healthy for you! You deserve better than how she is treating you. You sound like you are ready to move on, so take this opportunity to do so.
                    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

I'm going to repeat what ever one else has said - please, get away from her. You seem like a great person, and I'm sure there is a girl out there who would appreciate you and give you the kind of attenion you need & deserve. Please, for your sake, break up with her. This isn't healthy.

Comment

Once again, thanks so much for your kind advice and support. Really appreciate it.
                        Just the matter of time now.

Comment

Making the right decision is so hard sometimes, especially when it breaks your heart! Best of luck! I hope you find someone who really does deserve you and treats you good.

Comment

Working...
                          X