birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birthday!

Well it's my SO birthday soon, and I will be spending it with him! the problem is I'm trying to think of something special to do to make it memorable for him. Does anyone have any date ideas? or things that you have done for your SO birthday that turned out well? I want him to have a wonderful birthday, so any help is greatly apreciated!! Thanks!!

Depends on a couple of things

- are you guys from the same country / state?
    - how long have you been together?

I couldn't be with my SO for his birthday but I send him a package with an iPod with 100 songs that are 'ours' a teddy bear with my perfume (in a ziplock bag), 2 pictures of us in a picture case thingy, and Dutch food: liquorice & chocolate sprinkles
    \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
    \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
    \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

I made my SO a cake with candles and gace him a 'hungover' cookboock and a cinema card as he loves to go to watch movies

Comment

I'll be over there with him for his birthday this year. We never got to celebrate his together in person so this is new. Im actually a bit stumped haha. It's hard since I don't know whats there and such. So im bringing with me his gift(s) For me im getting something i think has sentimental value, or reflects us. Something semi personal, that reminds me of him.
        For my last birthday we celebrated it together, what really made it memorable and special for me was spending it together, the intimacy, him saying happy birthday in person. I think you just being extra loving and being there will make it special!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

I'll be over there with him for his birthday this year. We never got to celebrate his together in person so this is new. Im actually a bit stumped haha. It's hard since I don't know whats there and such. So im bringing with me his gift(s) For me im getting something i think has sentimental value, or reflects us. Something semi personal, that reminds me of him.
        For my last birthday we celebrated it together, what really made it memorable and special for me was spending it together, the intimacy, him saying happy birthday in person. I think you just being extra loving and being there will make it special!
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Thanks so much for the ideas!
          Manoek- we live in the same state and we have been together for a year

Comment

Gifts you make yourself are usually a big hit with SOs (especially when you're LD!). This year I made my SO a "message in a bottle". I got some pretty paper and cut it up, & wrote notes of encouragement, love, things he does that make me smile, etc. on the papers. Then I rolled the papers up and tied ribbon around each of them and put them in a bottle. He thought it was sweet. Maybe make him a cake or something, since you'll be together. (I made my SO's favorite cake last year and it was a big hit.)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
            Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
            Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
            X