Virtual Tour Of Thier House/Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual Tour Of Thier House/Life

Well, what I was thinking was(and actually, it was my girl who came up with it) maybe you could ethier video tape or take pictures of your life, in case you've never met, and or, never been to each other's houses before.Like they can take a picture of thier house, and room, and thier parents, even thier pets if thay have any...Or video tape it, ethier one, and then send it to each other.Let me know what you think
    "Beauty Looks Not With The Eyes, But With The Mind." - Shakespeare

I'm the only one I'll ever need...I'm the Einzelgangerin

ahaha me and my guy have done this, but like using a webcam and video calling, then carrying the laptop round the house. its was awesome, felt like he was carrying me xD

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

That is a great idea. My SO and i did that too. Personally for that purpose, if you're going to upload videos, i prefer to use Vimeo instead of for example youtube.
      But that's just my opinion.

Haha but i felt like it was even harder being away from her after i saw her videos.

Comment

My guy did that for me when he was in Chile he took pictures of his whole house to show me what it looks like. I've never had to do that for my guy as he's been to my house before.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

My bf and i do this all the time. We are constantly on webcam and sending pics and videos to each other of just about everything we do. =D

Comment

When I was at school, I carried Michelle around my apartment with the webcam on the laptop. It makes it way easier so you can say, "Oh, I was was waiting in the living room for the stove timer to go off." She knew where things were and could picture it.

Comment

We also did a house tour! My girlfriend carried her laptop around the house and showed me everything and I recorded my little apartment tour on video. My girlfriend also sends me photos of various stuff: food she ate, random things she saw and of course beautiful pictures of herself. I really do enjoy all that a lot.

Comment

We've done that My boyfriend carried the laptop around his new apartment @med school and I'll do the same when I move into mine. I like it because when I'm on the phone with him and he's in his room, I can picture him laying down or something.

Comment

This sounds like such a good idea and I wish my bf would do this but he can't cuz he A. has no digital camera and B. does not have a laptop and desktops aren't exactly portable. I do get to see the room hes in like a majority of the time though and he does take his webcam and shows me the cute things his dogs and cat do. He also has a big window in his room by his desk and he shows me outside and all of the flowers that his mom planted outside of his window.
                  He just gets me... <3

Comment

Before my bf ever came to my house which was a few months into our relationship, we did a Skype webcam tour. I remember it well because he had me in stitches laughing when he saw my closet. It's obsessively organized. I showed him my books which are a big part of me cause I love to read. I showed him pretty much everything little thing. I carried my laptop all over so he would at least have an idea what my place looked like before he came to visit the first time. He would show me the movies he was gonna watch underway and other things he was bringing with him. I swear Skype has been great for our relationship! It's always nice to see his smile on there.

Comment

We did the same thing last night and it worked really well. She wanted to be a part of the move into the new apartment but the timing just didnt work out so I gave her the virtual tour. Hopefully it made her feel like a part of it all. Word of advice to you web camers go slow or risk motion sickness...

Comment

Working...
                      X