No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he told me that he included me in his thanks yesterday. At his family's Thanksgiving dinner, everyone in the family takes turns saying what they're thankful for this year, and among other things, he mentioned me. I got all flustered when he told me that and scolded him a little for embarassing me, but I was really one hell of a lot flattered. He's so stupidly shmaltzy, and part of me thinks it's awful, but the rest of me loves it.

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because he surprised me in being so understanding as to why I don't want to come in December. It will be so good to just concentrate on my family, my friends and my husband who actually has time off during Christmas/NY. Besides, there is a lot happening with flatselling and flatsearching and so I have to be here. I guess I felt like I had promised him to come each month, but even though he would like to see me, he doesn't mind to focus on work, studies and the visa preperations. It will be even sweeter when he hopefully comes in January... I love him because he made me relax so much with his easy attitude, and made me decide to shift my studies around so we can have just US time this week. I will not bring a single study book. I will just need him.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because we had a great chat on FaceTime and when we said goodbye I said I'd text him before I went to sleep and he said " yes, please do" which I thought was really sweet. He's going away to Nashville this weekend to watch a hockey game and he said even though he's away with friends he'd still make time to talk to me and make sure he said good morning every day and try and have a little chat each evening. Little things like this mean the world to me, I love it how he still makes to time to say hello even when he's really busy.
        We sent each other goofy selfies this morning, that made me giggle.
        And he always says he loves me xxx

Comment

I love him today because we had a great chat on FaceTime and when we said goodbye I said I'd text him before I went to sleep and he said " yes, please do" which I thought was really sweet. He's going away to Nashville this weekend to watch a hockey game and he said even though he's away with friends he'd still make time to talk to me and make sure he said good morning every day and try and have a little chat each evening. Little things like this mean the world to me, I love it how he still makes to time to say hello even when he's really busy.
          We sent each other goofy selfies this morning, that made me giggle.
          And he always says he loves me xxx

Comment

I love him today because he includes me in house renovations and decor plans and takes my input seriously.
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because he says I make him happy and have done so for the last 14 months. I take that as a big compliment, knowing his sister died only half a year before he met me.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today for putting up with some silly things about me that cause me to need additional reassurance at times. When he knew I was struggling earlier this week, he called 4 times that day, texted all day and Skyped with me that night. He's so busy and I love him for making that time for me.
                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he says the most random jokes and we laugh together about it, and have alot of fun!!

Comment

I love him today, because he sent me sweet goodmorning texts (which he rarely ever does). And that was just the motivation I needed to study for exams all day >u<

Comment

I love him today because he listens to me ramble! I am very anxious lately due to medical issues with my son and I tend to ramble nonsense when I'm anxious/stressed! He sits and listens, and helps me through whatever it is I need help with.
                      "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
                      We became a couple in April 2014
                      Our lips first met August 8, 2014
                      Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
                      Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
                      We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
                      Our "spring break" in March 2015
                      Summer fun - June 2015
                      DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
                      QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

I love him today because he wants to do another season with me (living together part time in Turkey). While staying here, we already found a new flat and he will turn tables to find the money with me. Also, I love him because we finished his visa application together and he is more exited and hopeful than me about him coming. I love living with him, all the small and big things.

Comment

I love him today because yesterday he worked all day and still made time take send me quick love texts. He worked till 5pm and had to be at his works Christmas do by 6pm and it was in the next state. He had no time to text me goodnight, I knew this and wasn't expecting a text but as I was drifting off to sleep he called me (hands free) from his car as he was driving to his party. We had a really nice chat and he said he loved me and he misses me. I could really feel the love in his voice. It was such a lovely surprise to hear his voice before I went to sleep. I drifted off with a huge smile on my face.
                          When he got home it was my waking up time, he text me as soon as he got in the door, told me all about his evening and sent me some photos. I love it how he shares everything with me. It means so much. Wow I love this guy...

Comment

I love him today because he listens to my rants about school and reminds me that in just a few short weeks, we will be reunited once again

Comment

I love him today because he understands why I cry, and does his best to comfort me, even sending e-flowers.

Comment

I love him today for buying me scissors :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                                Married: 1/24/2015
                                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X