No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because she awoke a part of me that had been buried for years, she makes my heart beat like never before. She puts a smile on my face from our "good mornings" until our "good nights" to each other. She is everything a man could ask for...and then some. I adore her and love her with all my heart.

Comment

I love him everyday but even more today.
      Because a few days ago I kinda unleashed some anger on him and said something I shouldn't have.
      I was expecting him to be mad and just yell at me maybe even leave me (because that's the kind of behavior I was used to with exs).

But he left me a message on my voice mail saying: 'I'm sorry, I know this long distance is taking its toll on you, I understand. But it will be ok, it's worth it and YES I LOVE YOU!'.

I sat there and cry for hours.
      Not because I was sad, but I was a bit in shock that instead of giving me s*** for it, he said he understood and loved me.
      I just can't believe he looked passed what I said and understood why I said it. He's so loving, sweet and supportive.
      I can't believe I have him as a bf. He's incredible.
      ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

I love him today because he helps me every step of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDimples View Post
          I feel a bit strange saying "I love him today". It makes me feel as though I'm saying that I don't love him every other day, which is completely un true! because I never have once stopped lovingg him since I first started to
          Haha, of course! The point of the "today" is more that this is a) where you can list the things that make your heart glow on a daily basis and b) something people can come back to, if they want. I didn't mean the today to imply love is not had the other days. :P

This thread is making me smile everyone!
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because he too awoke my heart & soul!!!! I love him today because he makes me see the world as a much brighter place than I have ever seen before!!! I never knew a love could exist like this!!!! I am thankful everyday that this wonderful man was brought into my life and will never take his love for granted!!!! I love him today, yesterday,.....and everyday til the end of time!!!!! I love you Ted!!!!!!!!!!! <3

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

I adore you Ted!! You are my best friend, lover, my soulmate, and my destiny!!!! I love you!!!!!!

Comment

"I brought back a full luggage of clothes that I'll leave in Antibes, that way if you come live with me you'll have more space for your clothes. :3"

That's why I love him today.

Comment

Hmm.. One thing I love about him today and everyday because.. he has given me more self confidence because he's so stubborn with compliments.

Comment

I love him today because he was actually disappointed I put The Hunger Games on hold at the library (we have planned to read it together - giving in to the fad, eep! - but we haven't gotten round to getting copies), so I picked up two today. I also love him today because he's going to the cinema with his brother, and he needs to learn to spoil himself every once in a while, even with his limited budget.
                  { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                  Met online: February 2009
                  Feelings confessed: December 2010
                  Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                  Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                  First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                  Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                  Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                  Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                  to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because he left me such a sweet message to wake up to this morning. He leaves me messages daily, but he was just so sweet in this one!

wanna edit, since it happened today. So cute, he tagged himself in a corny picture i made about us. So now its on his FB as well as mine lol, love him so much
                    Last edited by kiara_silver; April 26, 2012, 06:46 PM.
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because after a problem with how things were done at work, I vented to him for 5 minutes, raising my voice and cussing and everything and afterwards he said, Finished, honey? Feel better? I did feel better. I just needed to get it out. And he was my sounding board. Then he said, You know what would make you feel better? Coming to see me (I am anyway so we can go to my brother's wedding, but he said it casually, like we were CD) and I said yes, I might do that
                      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                      It's just me and you
                      Put the pedal to the metal
                      Baby, turn the radio on
                      We can run to the far side of nowhere
                      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Today and always because he is also my best friend!!!

Comment

Eclaire, you are lovely. You have no idea how badly I needed this thread today. It´s Shark week and he has been too busy for me with exams lately, and now he´s passed up his one chance for a while to see me in order to go to Mexico, where communication is limited. I need to think of something positive! D:

I love him today because: He´s taking me shouting at him all week like a champ. Granted, I have reasons for being a bit annoyed, but I went a bit overboard... And all he can think about is how to make things better for us. For me. He´s bad at showing it very frequently, but things like that show me that he truly does love me, and only wishes for my happiness. We´re going to have to work out a happy medium on the emotional front together, however for him, I would make the biggest effort.

Also, he´s finally starting to strongly hint to his homewrecker friend to back off once and for all. Huzzah for small victories.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                          \

Comment

I love him today because he's been dealing with me being PMSy and not killing me for it. And he's with his friends and still texting me even though I told him he didn't have to :]

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                            Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                            Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                            Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                            Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
                              I love him today because he's been dealing with me being PMSy and not killing me for it.
                              Hahaha we should start a group for those of us who have menfolk who deal with our extreme PMS like champs! xD

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                              -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                              \

Comment

I love him today because he always listens to me and provides me intellectually stimulating conversation. He sure is amazing, and I'm often stunned to find that he thinks the same of me.
                                Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                                Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                                Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                                LD again: July 24, 2012
                                Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                                Married: November 1, 2014
                                Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X