I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DemonxOisin View Post
    Hahaha we should start a group for those of us who have menfolk who deal with our extreme PMS like champs! xD
    Hahah we should! Mine deals like a pro; I'm so proud of him :P

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I love him today because today we were bantering back and forth while he was on break at work
      [10:14:29 AM] michelle: what are you saying? you don't fancy me going on endlessly in offlines about touchy feeling I love you stuff?
      [10:14:42 AM] michelle: or just going on about nothing?
      [10:15:42 AM] Ian: just going on about nothing. Don't tell anyone but the other stuff makes my day.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I love her today because even if I fall apart due to incredibly bad news, she's able to take it all in stride. Yesterday, I found out my best friend, and the best man at our future wedding, was killed in an accident. When I told her, she took it all in stride. Even though she can't be here for all the funeral proceedings, I know she's feeling just as bad, but is able to shoulder the burden with all the rest of us without a problem.
        National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

I love him today because he is the most supportive man I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and being in love with. I have been struggling with some personal goals and yesterday he told me "You do whatever you are comfortable doing." and he meant it! I just reflected back on this week in general and I had an issue where I needed parental advice on how to handle the situation. Sadly, my son's father is not the best to get advice from on parenting since he is a tool. But my SO always knows the right thing to say and so he helped me tremendously. I wanted a partner that would support me as a parent and he is doing a marvelous job.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac62 View Post
            I love her today because even if I fall apart due to incredibly bad news, she's able to take it all in stride. Yesterday, I found out my best friend, and the best man at our future wedding, was killed in an accident. When I told her, she took it all in stride. Even though she can't be here for all the funeral proceedings, I know she's feeling just as bad, but is able to shoulder the burden with all the rest of us without a problem.
            I'm so sorry! Prayers going out to you! <3

I love him today because he makes me feel so treasured. He called me at work twice just to talk to me, and I literally have been missing him so badly I almost can't function. And he hasn't seen me as "needy" or "clingy"--he just loves me, oh so very well.
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I pestered him about something last night and even though he was exhausted and with a headache, he was sweet to me. I love him today because he's so patient with me.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because he knows how much I don't feel like going to Nicaragua. So he has planned out our whole afternoon together including a little date night.

Comment

I love him today because he is so good to me! Things have been crazy, and even though he could've run the other way, he didn't, which really means a lot to me as I might happen to have some abandonment issues in relationships...
                  He always makes me feel special and beautiful. I've never met anyone like him, nor do I want to. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me!

Comment

I love him today because we were reading out loud some amazing last words and I realized that, when the time comes, I need him to be by my side. And I want my last words to him to be "Thank you."

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                      I love him today because he knows how much I don't feel like going to Nicaragua. So he has planned out our whole afternoon together including a little date night.
                      Cute!

I love him today because I like how unashamed he is to share my excitement that I'm coming on his wall. :P
                      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                      Met online: February 2009
                      Feelings confessed: December 2010
                      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                      to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because through all that we've been through, he NEVER ONCE doubted me and has somehow found it in himself to have unwavering confidence in us. It is the biggest compliment he could ever give me. I love him because he makes me feel worth loving, worth knowing and most of all worth waiting for <3 *Ba7ebbak ya 2lby*
                        Nothing ever comes with ease,
                        the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

Comment

I love him today because he gave me extra kisses before he left for work.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonxOisin View Post
                            Hahaha we should start a group for those of us who have menfolk who deal with our extreme PMS like champs! xD
                            Omg we should.. who will do it?
                            Nothing ever comes with ease,
                            the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

Comment

Originally posted by liv4cause View Post
                              Omg we should.. who will do it?
                              I like in the movie No Strings Attached, Ashton Kutcher makes Natalie Portman a period mix and brings her ice cream and all those other essential pms goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                                I like in the movie No Strings Attached, Ashton Kutcher makes Natalie Portman a period mix and brings her ice cream and all those other essential pms goodies.
                                Love that!

Mine always makes me extra food at dinner because my PMS makes me soo hungry. And I crave salt.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                                Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                                Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                                Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                                Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X