Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gifts for seeing him for the first time in a year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifts for seeing him for the first time in a year?

In August it will be the first time me and my SO have seen eachother in over a year. I am picking him up from the airport and I dont know if I should get him something to give him when he arrives. We just recently got back together after a 6 month break up but we had been together for 5 years prior to that, and I'm not sure if it is ok to get him something or not. Does anyone have any good ideas on what to get a bf? I have no clue...is it ok to give a guy flowers or no?
    All because two people fell in LOVE <3
    ~mbb <3 jao~

Why wouldn't it be okay to give him a gift? It just depends on the couple, I think. If he's comfortable receiving gifts and you'd like to give one, then go for it! Or if you think it'd just be awkward, then that's fine too. Have you guys traditionally given gifts when you visit each other? Or does this occasion just feel more gift-worthy since you're celebrating getting back together? You wouldn't necessarily have to give him something right there at the airport, either. You could always surprise him when you get home by cooking his favorite meal, or just treating him to anything special you think he might enjoy.

Comment

I think it feels gift worthy because of us getting back together and finally seeing eachother again. And the favorite meal is a great idea. Thanks
      ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

Bring him a drink! I'm sure he will be very thirsty

Comment

when i got to see my SO for the very first time after 7months of being 2gether i made a cute love welcome sing, u could do that too

Comment

Yeah a sign is a really great idea, I cant believe I didnt think of it, thank you
            ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

Working...
            X