Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction at last!

Hai everyone!

I'm not exactly new any more, but felt like introducing myself a little after all So I'm a 19 year old girl from Holland. I met my SO last year, during my summer job in Sweden. I moved into his apartment after 2 weeks, but had to go back to Holland eventually. It never really was a question whether we would try long distance, so there we went. I joined LFAD in a time I really needed some support, and while reading other stories, the long distance part became little less terrible (especially since we have the chance to see each other about every 40 days!). Last year was my gapyear, so now I'm preparing to go to university. I just got accepted into Utrecht university: Liberal Arts and Sciences it is for me Ehm what else.....eh, I love drawing, reading, being outside, being sporty, taking photographs and my job (hehe, guess I'm lucky! I work in a bar btw And going to concerts (going to Bruce Springsteen in summer, YAY!) My SO and I unfortunatly don't have a closing date yet, will probably a few years more till we even think about it. He is in his second year of university now, and secretly I hope that he will do his master here in Holland. (Or maybe I'll do my second year over there, since I don't really plan on staying in Holland anyway)

Aaaaand, I guess that's all! If you have any questions: I'll be happy to answer them

xxxx

Hi and welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! You mentioned Bruce Springsteen....I LOVE his music!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD! That's so cool you're seeing Bruce Springsteen soon!! My brother and I have spent so much our lives listening to his music in the car and singing along. Haha!

Comment

Yesss I really can't wait! I go to the concert with my SO, and it's our first year anniversary (too bad I'll be leaving again the day after...)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I had to leave my SO the day after our 1 yr anniversary too... but I was moving away to start the LD (for the 2nd time).

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
                X