• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens, What's Your Story?

For teens only! What's your story?

Ours is...

Michael and I love reading.

A book is how we met, actually. Maximum Ride, Angel Experiment by James Patterson. I had to read it in school, while Michael read it because it was suggested to him by his grandmother.

This book has a website. I joined, after reading and enjoying the book, and so did Michael a year later.

After a while on there, around April of 2010, Michael and I started talking. It took us a month to realize we liked each other more than just friends, and we attempted 'dating' on May 11, 2010, which, surprisingly, worked out, and is still working out 2 years later.

My SO and I met on a text based RPG and I had started a thread that let members post pictures of themselves, my SO saw mine and I guess that made him want to talk to me because literally like 5 minutes after it was posted he asked me for my MSN and we just got talking from there, within a handful of days we realized the instant attraction and it's been a relationship ever since :P

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

My SO and I met in 2nd grade. He moved two blocks away from me and we went to school together from age 7 all the way through high school. We were best friends for 11 years prior to dating and finally before he left for college, he asked me out. We are LD when he is at school.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

In the year of 2009, I went to visit my family in Arizona. My cousin Taylor (whom I am very close with) told me that she had a good friend who she knew I would be absolutely perfect with. At first I was a little skeptical, I didn't want to get myself too involved with a boy who lived so far away from me.

Oh man, I am such a hypocrite. I met my SO on July 26, 2009. I was 14 and he was 15. When I met him, it was like I knew him all my life. I've never felt so comfortable around someone within seconds of meeting them. Over that weekend, he, my cousin and I hung out a lot. But on July 28th, the day I left to go back home, he decided to kiss me. Most magical kiss EVER. The kiss was the start to everything. Immediately after I left he sent me an adorable message on myspace (lol myspace), and we talked for days on end. It was the greatest summer of my life so far.

Ever since then I haven't gone a day without thinking of him. A year later, we saw each other again and it was absolutely amazing. Everything we had been dreaming of for that past year came true. But then, when I returned home, the reality that we were once again long distance was too much for him. I didn't want to break up, but he insisted that it was best. So we did. We barely talked at all for the three months after that. We both met other people, but neither of those little flings lasted.

Around November-end of December 2010 we reconnected again. We have been together ever since our 3 month anniversary is in about a month and a half, and he's making his first visit to come see me in 18 days. I've learned so much about myself and about the world because of my SO. I'm proud that I can say that, only being a teenager. I'm proud to say that I'm completely in love, only being a teenager. Now I'm 17, he's 18. I'm entering my senior year of high school and he just graduated. He'll be attending the University of Arizona next year. Hopefully, I'll go there too. That'll be when we finally close the distance.

I could write a whole book of our story. All this is just the basics

Comment

We both went to Disney for Spring Break 2009 and we basically forgot the world and all our troubles for a few days. He never asked me out, but our official anniversary is April 1.
          There was a lot of drama before and after, but we managed to escape it and overcome it together. From worrisome parents to friends still in love with us to brother issues to LD to depression... It was a rough first year, but... man, was it worth it. We finally close the distance Aug 22 of this year and I can't wait!

Comment

Me and Thomas met through mutual friends on the Xbox. I knew a couple of people living in Cork (Ireland) and used to play on Black Ops with them. Then Thomas started popping into the Xbox Party. The other two/three lads kept on saying that he was ginger, so I kept on calling him ginger all the time. Wow! does that actually wind him up! I think that I tortured him for those first few weeks... When we were on One In The Chamber I would keep on killing him. Not purposefully, but without even realising it was him until I had killed him. I always thought that he was really quiet. God! how I was wrong! There was one night, where he told himself something along the lines of "If she annoys me tonight, I'm leaving the party and not joining it again" and funny enough, I hardly said anything all that night :') I was mainly in the party because I had a bit of a crush of one of our mutual friends, and one night, there was all three of us in a party together, then he said that he was going off, so it was me and my Thomas left. We ended up talking constantly for the next nine hours until stupid o'clock in the morning! Eleven months later, and we are still taling, but are together! <3
            Last edited by BabyDimples; June 12, 2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

We went to school together during the first 3 years of secondary school, and I kinda already had a crush on him, but I thought it wouldn't develop into anything because at the end of year 9 I was moving abroad anyways. But then about 7 months after me living abroad, I was talking to my best friend (who also lives abroad) and she was talking to my SO and he was calling her strange names. So I sent him a message saying that my friend thought the names he was calling her were funny, and then we just kept on talking. And about 3 months later, I confessed that I liked him and it turns out that he liked me too
              No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

My SO and I love visual arts.

So we were introduced by friends the last semester of high school, to show each other our drawings, paintings and stuff of sorts. In our first meetings we barely spoke, we just analized each other's work. It sounds really geeky (And it is) but we kind of found each other to be very interesting just by the things each would draw. Then weeks later we talked again (this time it was a real talk) and then he sent a letter to me through a friend saying he wanted to know me better because he thought I was very interesting and unique. We started dating and it took less than a month for us to become a couple :P unfortunately our career choices made us go to different universities in different cities. In 4 days we'll complete a year of being long distance, and 14 months of being together

Comment

My SO and I met on Playstation Network though his cousin. He was over at his cousin's house when he saw my ID and decided to add me. We talked for awhile and became good friends but it wasn't until PSN went down that I liked him a little bit more than friends. When PSN finally came back my internet was down. So about a month later, when I could finally sign back in, I found that in a desperate attempt to reach me he'd sent me his number in a message. So I texted him "You are so stupid." I know thats a weird thing to text but at the time I was sad, mad and happy all at the same time and thats what came out. Well anyway after that our relationship grew. I'll never forget what I was going when he asked me out. I was watching a stand up comic on comedy central and I was teasing him wether or not he liked me more that a friend. He shyly said yes. So I said ask me. He said ask you what and I said ask me out. He was too shy to at first but then he said fine.. Jennifer, will you be my girlfriend and well the rest is history.
                  7/22/11 forever and always

Comment

I met my boyfriend in early February of 2010. At the time I was in 8th grade crushing on another guy at my school. I met my boyfriend on the game TapTap Revenge (lol) and we started to talk every night through text. At one point he decided to ask me out and on March 17, 2010, we became a couple.

It was definitely a rough ride. We didn't talk on the phone until a month and a half later. Then my parents found out. They were so mad, although I was going to tell them after school had ended. But my parents let me stay with him and we were together for 1 year and 3 months before we actually met.

I went to California in June 2011 to visit him while also going to Disneyland. We had such a great time together but it was so hard to say goodbye. I cried on the way home. But when I got home we had a greater connection. It was a for sure that we were truly in love with each other.

I saw him again in 2011 for Thanksgiving with my family. He met everyone and we went lazer tagging with my older sisters and their husbands. It was another great week but I had to say goodbye again but he kept talking me "it's only just the beginning." and he was right.

Later he asked me to prom through the mail for 2012. I was so excited and I was determined to go. Luckily my mom let me go and on May 12 we enjoyed prom together at his school. It was so fun but I had to say bye again...but this time to my camera as well.... I left it in a rental car and all the prom pictures I had of that weekend were gone forever . But luckily I was able to see him again in June 2012. He bought me a new camera and we went to Disneyland with my family again.

It was a surprise but now he is living with me. He had graduated before I got there and we decided to bring him back. He has 2 months to get on his feet. I am just so happy being able to see him everyday now. :] I'm just worried for the next two years I am in high school. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Comment

I met my boy on a MMORPG, we ended up adding msns and talking a lot.. but at the time he had girlfriend who treated him badly. I'd talk to him about it and give him advice, even though I liked him a lot. A year later when I was 15, he asked me out because he had liked me for awhile. I said yes on October 29th, 2010, and we've been dating ever since. We finally are meeting for the first time in 21 days, on July 26th .
                      Tennessee-->Scotland.

Ashley-Nicole and Michael at my senior prom!

Held each other for the first time on 7/26/12♥
                      Met for the second time for my senior prom on 4/30/13

- Ashley-Nicole.[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Our story began June 14, 2012. <3

We have known each other for about, I'd say, 8 years(?) Some people think it's weird, but that's their opinion. We met when both of us were very young, I'd say we were 10(?) at my step-dads mothers house. When we first met I would have never thought anything about us ever having feelings for each other, yes, we were too young for love, but even up to the last time I saw him, which was not quite 2 months ago, I still would not have believed it if someone came up and told me that we'd "fall for each other." I would have argued with a brick wall over that.

I can say that when I first saw him in May (it had been a good 5 years since we had seen them) that I thought "damn, he's not bad at all." Little did I know that he was thinking the same thing. The day went on...we had lunch, chilled at the hotel, and later that night met at the wedding we were there for. Once the wedding was over we went outside to wait for the newly wed couple, and then to the beautiful reception. That's where it hit me...I was slowly starting to "fall" for him. We danced and took crazy pictures in the photo booth together.

Half an hour before the night, or I should say morning, came to an end the cutest thing happened...as we were sitting next to one another, he slowly slid his phone over to where it was in front of me, with the dial pad already pulled up. The night came to an end, we hugged (I didn't want to let go), and texted the night/morning away.

About a month later we started dating. Being 1,660 miles apart I found it pretty amazing how he could still manage to make me the happiest girl in the world. I still get those silly little butterflies in my stomach when we talk and when I hear the sound of his name<3

As of about 2 weeks ago he left for Army basic training. This was both a happy and sad time, but oh so bittersweet. I haven't heard from him in over a week, and it's hard not being able to hear his sweet voice or see his handsome face, and knowing there's nothing I can do about it. I'll never forget that gut wrenching feeling on the day that he left out, and those last few hours to talk to him. In 63 days I'll be able to see my love and I couldn't be happier. I pray everyday to help keep both of us strong!

But for him I'll stay strong, army strong!<3
                        Last edited by GottaHaveFaith; July 5, 2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

We were in 6th grade. He had just broken up with his girlfriend and asked me out to make his ex jealous. We started hanging out more and more; and ever since then it has just been me and him. 6 years later, we are in love and are the happiest we've ever been. Werre getting married once he get done with his Mission Trip; three year. We will be together 9 years and 3 months when we get married<3

We've only been in a long distance relationship since September though. He live in Portland, OR and I live in Fort Worth, Texas.
                          I am moving to Oregon to go to school and be closer to him in January. I cannot wait for the day I get to look into his eyes and tell him I love him instead of through a webcam.!

Comment

Went to school with him and had a off and on relationship ALL through middle school, like on a week, off two; for all three years of middle school. High School hit, we went from one week on and two off to three months on and one week off. But he graduated and started working and I was going into my senior year when I finally told him I love him and I was tired of the on and off stuff; and he said he felt the same but was scared to tell because he thought i didn't feel the same. Everr since then; we have been together WITHOUT breaking up since September of 2011; two weeks later he left for Oregon, and we have talked, texted, and skyped everyday since the say he arrived in Oregon. I will be moving 2000 miles to be with him and to go to school in January. AND I CANNOT WAIT!

Comment

Well, I was pretty bored one night in August 2011 so I hopped on Omegle to see if I could make any friends. Weird, I know. I came across this one stranger I was talking to, and he seemed nice and we had a lot in common. We both had Tumblrs, so we exchanged links. From there we talked to each other through tumblr messages until finally we gave each other our Facebook profiles.

I found out he already had a girlfriend and it disheartened me a bit. That was until, however, he confessed she lived far away, was two years younger than he was, and hardly talked to him much anymore. After a month of talking on Facebook, texting, and even Skyping we confessed that we liked each other, and he said he'd try to break up with his girlfriend for me even though he didn't like hurting people. On October 1, 2011, he finally did, and asked me out over Skype. It was the best day of my life. From there we Skyped regularly, sent each other cute things in the mail, and texted constantly. Somehow we were able to convince our parents to let us meet and he met me for the first time in November, when he came up here for a few days to spend time with me and see the area.

Since then we've gotten together quite a few times, as much as we can and our budgets allow. He came to my junior prom in April, where he proposed to me. Although my friends weren't supportive and I was the talk of the town, he and I have never regretted our decision and even our families support us too. We're currently trying to arrange to see each other in August, and we're both excited. We've had many good times together, and I realize that they've only just begun.

Comment

Working...
                              X