No announcement yet.

Teens, What's Your Story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO and I "met" in December 2011. He's 21 and I'm 17. I know...big age difference. We found each other on a chat site. I will never forget what the first thing he said to me. "White + Blue eyes." Simple but it grabbed my attention. Soon, we were talking non-stop and I asked him to be my boyfriend after 2 weeks. Things were going great until I started having doubts about who he said he was because we met each other online. We broke up.

A few months later, we started talking again. After a month of non-stop contact and calls, he told me he loved me and asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes and so far, things have been going up and down but I'm hopeful that things will go well. I plan on closing the distance next year for college. I hope your relationship goes well.

Comment

This is the cutest story ever! I'm so glad that other couples have met over omegle, like i have met my boyfriend. I love reading stories about couples meeting their SO over the internet

Comment

Originally posted by MisfitLove View Post
        Well, I was pretty bored one night in August 2011 so I hopped on Omegle to see if I could make any friends. Weird, I know. I came across this one stranger I was talking to, and he seemed nice and we had a lot in common. We both had Tumblrs, so we exchanged links. From there we talked to each other through tumblr messages until finally we gave each other our Facebook profiles.

I found out he already had a girlfriend and it disheartened me a bit. That was until, however, he confessed she lived far away, was two years younger than he was, and hardly talked to him much anymore. After a month of talking on Facebook, texting, and even Skyping we confessed that we liked each other, and he said he'd try to break up with his girlfriend for me even though he didn't like hurting people. On October 1, 2011, he finally did, and asked me out over Skype. It was the best day of my life. From there we Skyped regularly, sent each other cute things in the mail, and texted constantly. Somehow we were able to convince our parents to let us meet and he met me for the first time in November, when he came up here for a few days to spend time with me and see the area.

Since then we've gotten together quite a few times, as much as we can and our budgets allow. He came to my junior prom in April, where he proposed to me. Although my friends weren't supportive and I was the talk of the town, he and I have never regretted our decision and even our families support us too. We're currently trying to arrange to see each other in August, and we're both excited. We've had many good times together, and I realize that they've only just begun.
        This is the cutest story ever! I'm so glad that other couples have met over omegle, like i have met my boyfriend. I love reading stories about couples meeting their SO over the internet

Comment

Me and Mariah met when she called my friend who used to live near her in Oklahoma. I stole his phone and made a fool of myself thinking I'd never see her haha. My friend gave me her number and we have texted called skypes or facetimed everyday since then. we started dating on December 30th 2011 and it's our 7 month anniversary tomorrow. She was just visiting last week so i gave her my grandpas promise ring he have my grandma when they were our age. We're still going strong and hopefully in 3 years I'll move down to Oklahoma to be with her.

Comment

My SO and I met on a dorky little kids game called Toontown. xP We were just good friends and we played the game together until it got to the point where we would just got on to chat. Then we moved to Facebook and one day he told me he liked me a lot so we decided to start dating. We didn't meet until two years later. Now we see each other when ever we can. I can't see myself with anyone else. He is my best friend and makes me happy.(:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

We were together in eight months when we lived in the same city. But I just moved to USA for a year, so now we have to be apart for 365days..

Comment

My boyfriend and I met through a texting based app and we started talking near the end of June 2011. Near the end of July we realised that we had a lot in common and that we wanted something more out of this relationship, though this kinda weird but I asked him out because I didn't know when he was going to because he's a shy person and was a little unsure about a long distance relationship. So we stareted dating on July 26, 2011 and we have fought our way through pretty much all impossible odds (I mean it xD) We have just passed our one year anniversary and we are still going strong, we haven't met yet we plan on doing so when turn 16 (I'm 15 now, I can't WAIT!) He lives in London and I live in Chicago, so the distance is pretty far but we're making it through every step of the way. ^-^

Comment

Short version :
                  My name is Ashley, and I’m born and raised in Canada, my boyfriend is Kaleb, and he’s from Arkansas. His family moved to Canada about 5 years ago. We met in April of 2010, when I transferred into the same school. I was very shy and didn’t talk much. I noticed Kaleb, for sure. He’s cute and he’s his own person. When we went on a mission trip in April of 2011 we our class, something sparked between us. He asked me out on April 11th, 2011. Unfortunately, we broke up in August of that year because he had met someone else when on vacation, and our relationship wasn’t going anywhere. They only lasted until October (she was a psychopath and broke his heart). In late October we started talking again, and I just wanted to help him out. I’m too caring for my own good, basically. On November 4th he confessed he had new feelings for me. I really had no intention of getting back together with him, but by the next Friday, November 11th, 2011, we were back together. And now he is being sent to live with his grandparents in Oklahoma. We are doing much better now and our relationship is moving forward. Yesterday he told me he couldn’t imagine what he would do if he lost me. He makes me feel so special. We’re only 16, and we’ll be apart for at least a year, probably two, but we’re hoping we can make this work. We know that maybe it won’t, but we’ve agreed that this will help us in the long run.
                  started dating: 12/08/12
                  "i love you": 04/12/13
                  el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                  montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                  el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                  montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                  el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                  el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                  el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                  san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                  san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

My long distance story won't be starting until next year but me and my boyfriend met on my final year of high school in an early morning piano class. I was going through a bad breakup when I first noticed him in class. After a month I finally sat down at the piano next to him...he saw me listening to Simon and Garfunkel while I played and he got excited and began talking to me about it. Then he just kept talking to me everyday...I listened to him talk about this girl he was trying to flirt with in our piano class, but she treated him like he didn't exist, and made fun of him when he wasn't there one day. And he listened to me talk about my bad breakup...eventually we grew on each other. We went out to the movies and he put his arm on my shoulder and he admitted that the girl in class was his second, he had been eyeing me first but thought I was already being flirted with by a guy who I talked to in that class who is known to be a player. The fact he was a typical football player buff guy threw me off, i thought at first he was only after one thing, but he gives me everything i want and always tells me he loves me everyday. Months later, we are happily together still, I'm graduated and in college and I still go to every Football game and Wrestling matches he ever has. Once he graduates this year he will be going into the military possibly after marrying me because hes been talking about it a lot lately! We will begin our long distance relationship once he goes into the Army or Navy.

Comment

ohhh myyy &lt;3

my boyfriend and i met at school during a fire drill. he was making fun of me because he knew my cousin so he was trying to embarrass her by making fun of me. after that i was way too shy to talk to him at school but the last week and a half of school i finally decided to just say hello. he said hi back with a huge smile and i basically melted inside. <3
                      after that we began talking and after two weeks of talking, i was about to leave for camp. i told him he fit all of my needs and that i could honestly see myself marrying someone like him but if i wasn't what he needed, that i'd rather cut things off before i left. he was on board. a month later we were dating and now 13 months later he's about to leave for college.
                      i'm still a senior in high school. its seriously killing me. i'm sooo upset about it. and i'm so nervous and scared. i just really badly wanna get through it.
                      i'm so overwhelmed. i cry so much now, i'm actually about to start counseling to help with my personal issues that affect our relationship.
                      i dont know, basically.. i'm a wreck. i dont have anyone to talk to that understands so i thought i'd try this website. thanks for listening. <3

Comment

best of luck, xo stay strong <3

Comment

My name is Ronna and my SO's name is Jerome.
                          My SO and I met in an online game here in PH called GoKart/Garena.I've maid ma introduction on their forum and there he is. He greet me and talk to me and introduce himself to me. At first, we became friends. We chat each other in Facebook, we play together and that's it. Btw, I met him April 2011, and we became friends for almost 3 months. And after that, he told me that he likes me and wanted to court me. So i told him, okay. But I have to think about it yet. I just didn't tell him I also like him. But as the days goes by, he became sweeter and ever. Very thoughtful. He called me everyday. He's sending me message on phone and etc. Then that's it. He became my boyfriend. We used to see each other in Skype. And I felt very comfortable talking and seeing him. I love him so much. And I never felt this way before. I trusted him and he trust me too. Although sometimes we're arguing things, he still will ask me to forgive what he did even if it is me who made things complicated. That is why I loved him. Our relationship begun on July, 2011 and we decided to meet on Nov. 2011.

And that's it. At first, i felt really nervous. But after seeing him, smiling and waving me, I was like 'OMG! That's really him!' I felt like crying. He came closer and hug me. It was the best feeling I've ever felt. I felt so happy. He gave me a ring that symbolizes his love for me. We went to eat lunch, we watch movies together, sing together on a Karaoke hub, and talk and talk and talk.

But now, I don't think things are still the same. March 2012, I push him away even though I loved him so much. I just don't have any choice but to do such terrible things to him. After that, we haven't had any connection. Though we're friends in Facebook. I never get to talk to him whenever he was online. I just dunno how to explain and apologize to him. I know he still loves me. I can feel it.

These days, I've talked to him trough Facebook and say sorry. But for him it was like nothing. I really dunno what will happen. Things are really complicated. I know it was my fault and I admit it. I just dunno how to bring back his feelings for me and start over again. I really love him. I can't stop thinking of him every night even everyday and an hour.

I just hope he'll forgive me. x.x

Comment

I met my boyfriend on an online game haha, I never reallyyyy liked playing games so I would just talk to people because it was really intresting learning where they were from and talking to differnt people from all over the world. I met a guy and we became friends then he asked me to come meet his other friends on his clan chat. This one boy was super silly and acted like a 10 year old, I thought it was SUPER cute! Turns out he was 13 and I was 14, he asked me out a couple months later, hes nerdy but I love him <3

Comment

I met my boyfriend in February of 2011, on a datingsite called OKCupid I know it sounds ridiculous, and I never really believed anything like that would work out and mostly joined for fun to see what would happen. He did the same, and one day I'd gotten a message from him, saying I seemed like a nice person and all that We started talking, and after only a few days we wrote messages of over 15.000 characters to each other. It was obvious we enjoyed each others company and that we both saw the other one as more than just a friend, but we didn't really reveal anything to each other Then after a couple of months, he told me he was going backpacking through Europe, and asked me if I knew any place he had to go. I jokingly suggested Stockholm, which is about an hour away from my city, and to my suprise he thought it was a great idea and we decided to meet up when he got there. On the 16th of August we met for the first time in the old town of Stockholm, walking around, having dinner and ice cream together It was the best day of my life, and there wasn't a single awkward moment or anything like that, it was like we'd been talking forever

My friends and I had rented an apartment for 3 days, and he came back with us to stay there for the 3 days. But then they were suddenly over, and I was heartbroken that we had to leave each other Got back home, and then got a message from him on Skype saying he'd be coming back to Sweden 2 weeks later! I was so excited and floating on clouds all the time, and we've been on that track ever since I love him so much, and we've managed to see each other 5 times since then, 3-7 weeks at a time, and in 3 months I'm finally going to see him for the first time!

Hopefully once I've graduated from High School (next summer), we'll be able to close the distance and finally move in together, starting a life together

Met online: February 2011
                              Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

My SO and I met when I was a sophomore in HS and he was a Junior. Since I had passed the placement exam in middle school, I was able to skip the first level of foreign language and move onto the second level in my first year of HS. He wasn't in my class until the next year. That year, my teacher made a seating chart (which usually changes every quarter) but for some odd reason she didn't change the seating chart ALL YEAR! We did classwork together...projects...and eventually became best friends. I went back to visit my grandma in South Korea and I got him some souvenirs. I gave it to him on the first day of school, in my junior year his senior, and we began discussing my trip on social networking later that night. We began to social network a lot, and eventually realized that I liked him....and I wanted to be more than friends. I had the initial impression that he liked me too, but I treasured his friendship too much to pull a sadie hawkins. Next thing you know...the time to find a date for Winter Banquet came along. I knew I didn't want to go to banquet with anyone other than him so...I pulled a Sadie Hawkins on him!! He was surprised at first, but agreed to go. DD We had our first dance at WB, and shortly after that he asked me out. We've had multiple talks about how we both felt at that first dance...haha I'm just really happy I have him. <3 He may be 4,916 miles away, but as things have worked out, my dream college is also in Philly!!!! I'm very confident that I can get into my dream college, so it's only a matter of time before he's back in my arms! I'll see him this December for Christmas...but as of now: Roughly 8 months until I graduate and am on my way to seeing him almost everyday again!

Comment

Working...
                                X