No announcement yet.

Teens, What's Your Story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We met on an iPhone game. At first it seemed impossible for us to be anything more than friends. But feeling grew and before I knew if he was telling me he had feelings more than friendship towards me,and I've had the same feeling since we first talked.

Comment

I met my other half playing an iPhone/iPod touch game called Tap Tap Revenge 3. I grew bored of playing and I went into the chatrooms. He was there talking to random strangers and then he started talking to me. It was evident after less than 2 weeks just how close we'd grown and how far the feelings between us had spread

Comment

I already posted this is my intro post but oh well.

A friend introduced me to Michael on accident, really. They met a while back on Xbox live and started skyping because they're both huge gaming nerds. My friend added me to the Skype call one day and there were already several of the guys in the call. But Michaels picture stood out because it was of this cute puppy! I asked who he was (because I was already familiar with most of my friends Xbox friends) and he introduced himself and then added me on Skype so we could chat privately.

We haven't gone a day without speaking since then, which was the end of June. We made it official in the beginning of August, and he's flying down to Florida on Dec. 16th

I know we haven't been together long yet, but the moment we started talking something just clicked for me. I've never felt anything for a guy the way I feel about Michael. So yeah c:

Comment

My boyfriend and I have been together since October of last year, the beginning of his senior year in high school and my junior. We had met each other the year before in our English class, but we didn't talk much...haha turns out he had a crush on me though. One night at a football game last September we hung out the whole time, and the next week he asked for my number. He texted me that very same day! We basically fell for each other over text during a period of about two weeks. Even though he had already had plans to go to homecoming with a friend, he saved a secret slow dance for me, and since then, we've been a couple. He is my very best friend and I miss every moment that we spent together during an incredible ten months. In August he moved from home to go to the University of North Dakota to study aviation. I can't say enough how much I love him and how much I am looking forward to being with him again during the holidays. <3

Comment

Does it count if you got together as teenagers but are now old college students? Haha.

My SO and I met when he was 16 and I was 17 (I'm 6 months older). A mutual friend was going to set us up for a real date but never got around to it. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I saw that he had commented on a status of hers. So I, being so sneaky and smitten by his profile picture (it was cute!), commented too. He answered me on that status.... We probably left about 80 comments back and forth before taking it to Facebook chat. We then texted and such until we could finally meet in person 3 weeks later. We were close distance for a year and 4 months. Then I was stupid and broke up with him for some shitty reasons. We got back together after 7 weeks but I was already 1000 miles away at college :/ So it's now been over a year of being back together and over 2.5 years in total. I love him more every day

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
            Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
            Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
            Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
            Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

My boyfriend was my cousin's best friend. After my mom lost her job, got sick and list the house, we had to live in my grandma's house that's was full of people, including my cousin, who's 3 years older than me. The first night I met my SO my cusin took us out to eat at steak n shake and he was falling asleep, and I thought he was kinda weird in an intriguing way. At first my cousin suggested that we'd be perfect together but I had just recently had to cut off a guy who lead me on and not having any experience w/guys I intentionally didn't think about it. As a few years went by I was experiencing on and off feelings for him, we where both shy. I convinced myself often that it wouldn't happen and it was easier being w\ him when I didn't have to question my feelings, And he always loved me but was convinced that it wouldn't happen and was better loving/protecting me from a distance. This went on for a few years, we never spoke on our true feelings but we had this awkward affection towards each other and played video games late at night together. During my on time, he went to jail. I thought of him every day. When he got out he made a Facebook. My cousin was always w/ us so this was a chance to get to know each other better. I started the conversation w/ politics but it quickly became more personal and I knew I was in love w/him. One night he wrote his confession of love to me and we had our first date. It was wonderful. We where together for 2 months before he went back to jail. We've been waiting 6 months but next week we'll be closing the distance❤

Comment

I met my bf mid-way through freshman year of high school. We instantly had a connection and became best friends. 7 or so months later we mutually confessed our feelings for one another (August 26th 2016 3:12 am ) and have been happily dating ever since.
                Two months ago today he moved from about 5 km away here in Canada to 10 307 km away in Tokyo, Japan. The distance is really tough but we're staying strong through short Skype calls in the 20-30 min windows the 14 hour time difference allows. We miss each other like crazy but he's coming back to visit in half a year. We're both so confident it'll all work out and we're both super happy with each other

Comment

My SO and I met in a group chat on kik. We started talking when I jumped in his messages. It just felt so right and something pulled me to message him. I haven't met him in person yet, but I feel as though I have known him for years. He makes me the happiest I have ever been. the only thing is, he has an ex that died. They were engaged. Now he and I are engaged, but the girl's mother keeps starting drama with us. Somebody actually said he didn't care about her because he's engaged to me now.

Comment

Please help

My SO and I met on Kik we started talking and couldn't stop. He is 16 and I'm 14. After a while we told each other that we liked one another and we started dating. We started skyping and I love it. He is my first boyfriend so I'm new to this. I'm usually super busy with helping my family and school is about to start. We miss each other tons and we try to spent a lot of time together. My parents don't want me dating and don't know I have Kik. He lives in Honduras and I live in the US. There is no way for us to visit for at least 2 years and even then I'd have to go behind my parent's back. I have no idea what to do. If possible PLEASE send advice!

Comment

My boyfriend and I met through our school. There had been a few times we talked before really seeing each other.But we didn't really get into each other until picture day. We were sitting together with our good friend Michael, and my boyfriend says, "Wow, he looks like a black Morty from Rick and Morty!" and I laughed and realized he was right. Michael started laughing, as well.

Later, during our last period, I asked to sit with him. Throughout the whole period we were joking around, and at the end of class I asked if I could give him my number.

On September 15th, we became official.
                      He who gives you inexplicable happiness will always be he who gives reason for your inexplicable sadness.[/I] [/I]

Comment

When he does visit you, you'll be 16. By than you should be old enough that your parents will allow you to have a boyfreind.
                        He who gives you inexplicable happiness will always be he who gives reason for your inexplicable sadness.[/I] [/I]

Comment

My boyfriend and i met through a mutual friend's group chat on an app called telegram. We talked for hours, day after day, becoming amazing friends before one day realizing we liked each other more than just friends.

Comment

i live in south wales and my boyfriend lives in leicester. we originally met on instagram, we followed eachother and after a long time staring at him i deceided i just had to message him! he messaged me back and we got talking, it turned out he had a girlfriend but after a short while of us chatting and calling he decided that i was the one for him and he left him relationship to begin to kindle one with me.

Comment

My SO and i met through an app called Amino by pure luck. I’d seen her profile and started to crush on her for a while, and then she probably fell on mine and texted me a simple “hi”. I was so excited!!! But apparently I appeared to be disinterested so she stopped texting me for a few days. Then I took my chance and sent her more texts, to which she responded (I was stunned) and then we called for the first time a couple of days later. Instant connection. I couldn’t stop thinking about her and then she said “you’re a gf goal”. My heart skipped a beat XD. She’d been hurt before so we stayed unofficial for around a month, and basically today she formally asked me out, and is now open about her relationship 🙌🏼😊😃 I just hope nothing goes wrong in the future though I don’t make myself illusions... She is from Indonesia and Im from France, so the distance is huge between us, and the hours too though it could be worse... When she wakes up it’s only like 1-2 am where I am... Bit we make the most of it and we spend as much time as we can calling or texting, though school is in the way and my finals are too. School is stopping very soon for me so I’ll be able to talk more to her during summer ☺️
                              Anyways... My parents don’t know, so no meeting is yet possible
                              Last edited by Ondine; June 12, 2018, 03:38 PM. Reason: i fogot something

Comment

Working...
                              X