Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still any more LGBT couples here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time on this thread - Good Day My LGBT lady members

Hope you don't take it the wrong way ladies, but...
    Am i the only gay guy in this forum?

I know it is mostly lady loving lady dominated (I'm guessing ladies like relationships more?) but surely there must be a guy or two out here in my situation
    Last edited by ben.from.beds; March 4, 2016, 08:01 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Dwessie View Post
      This would be the most amazing sitcom to watch. Hopefully that didn't come off as offensive, I'm bad at this whole thing
      I'm curious as to why it would be an amazing sictom.
      Boyfriend and I should make gaming channel tbh, but I'm curious as to why.
      We're not that intersting. Half the time we're going "I love you" followed by "that was gay. have some gay fan art that I found"
      He/Him and They/Them Pronouns
      Polyamorous. I have 3 partners,2 who are long distance

LDR. We met in a creature talk live stream that was canceled in 2012. We got each other's skype usernames. He admits that I thought I was annoying at first but fell in love with me as time went on.

LDR. One of her now Exes invited her a discord I was in and while we didn't get along that much at first, but we figured out we have a lot more in common than anyone in that server ever thought we could.

non LDR. To be honest,I never thought I would find someone like him after my last IRL relationship before him. Ironically,we met on tinder in 2018. We live in the same town! Amazing!

Comment

girl to girl relationship and ldr for 2 yrs and 5months philippines to usa never meet personally but we really love each other. Hello everyone i would love to post our picture together but we dont have any

Comment

Single!

Hey,

Not exactly a couple, I'm single and I'm a lesbian. I dont know if that counts at all.

Comment

Me and my girlfriend ! We've known each other about 3 years but we've been dating for 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyn View Post
              girl to girl relationship and ldr for 2 yrs and 5months philippines to usa never meet personally but we really love each other. Hello everyone i would love to post our picture together but we dont have any
              Me and my girl met in person for the first time in July, last year, after being in a relationship for 3 and a half years, and I'm going to visit her again next month! (so excited!!) so hang in there!! the time will come and it's worth the wait

Comment

Woah there! You're from Philippines too! You're very lucky! You've seen each other already! I'm from the Philippines too and the girl that I'm somehow courting is from USA too!(well I dunno what are we 'cause we already confessed to each other haha)

Comment

Yup. Queer/bi/whatever here, and currently fumbling through the beginnings of what might end up as an LDR. It's early, and I really like her, but we'll see.

Hi!

Comment

Girl/girl relationship only been dating for a month but planning to meet in either October or next spring.
                    60 days until i fly to texas.
                    6th august 2017 - the day i made you mine.

Comment

Everyone,

Hello. Trying to make my LDR feel real. first one. 5Hrs apart. We have had about a date a month since March when we me in the "want ads" as we like to joke.

I can't get to feel connected....

Comment

Originally posted by 5hrs View Post
                        Everyone,

Hello. Trying to make my LDR feel real. first one. 5Hrs apart. We have had about a date a month since March when we me in the "want ads" as we like to joke.

I can't get to feel connected....
                        Care to elaborate?
                        sigpic

Comment

She has her interests where she lives. I have my interests where I live. And while many of them are the same we are not doing them together. I go through my day. She goes through thru her day. She wld listen to me talk till the cows come in. But she is not THERE. Don't see facial expressions. Don't get to hold her hand. How the hell do u "connect" on this long distance thing. I realize I am pretty lucky in the long distance world...we see each other basically a week a month. But everytime she leaves I go immediately back to feeling like I am not dating anyone.

Comment

Here's another one! I'm a bisexual woman and my partner is bisexual/genderfluid

Comment

Originally posted by cookie-dragon View Post
                              Here's another one! I'm a bisexual woman and my partner is bisexual/genderfluid
                              Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Me too 😊

Comment

Working...
                                X