Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still any more LGBT couples here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's great that this forum can be proud of its LGBT members. It's nice to see so many

Comment

Wow, you're Derpy! LOL.
      My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Good evening - is anyone around :-)

Comment

Originally posted by brazil View Post
          Wow, you're Derpy! LOL.
          I'm very derp :P

Comment

I'm in one. (:

Comment

Me! in a lesbian one.

Love you forever and forever
              Love you with all my heart
              Love you whenever we're together
              Love you when we're apart.

Comment

New here

Hello, I am new here, gay man, just starting what feels like could be a great relationship. Hoping to talk to others in LDRs... its all new to me

Comment

Hey everybody! I'm in a gay LDR. I (Jacob) met my boyfriend (Patrick) in December of 2009. At that time I was just starting school at the University of Southern Mississippi, and he was just about to graduate. We got to know each other from January to May and then he had to move because he got a job in Alabama (A 4 hour drive away). At first we decided that we could not be with each other because I still had 3 years left of school and a long distance relationship would be just too hard. Come August, I continued to visit him in Alabama when I would get breaks off from school. During that time, we decided that we couldn't not be together and we decided to plunge into the LDR realm. Almost 2 years later, we are still together! Thankfully, I now only have 10 months of school left and the long distance can be closed off permanently. On an even better note, we went to Las Vegas for my Spring Break/Birthday present this year, and he got down on one knee and proposed. I, at first, was hesitant about a LDR because I didn't think it would be possible to maintain one, but boy was I ever wrong. I've been a member on this site for a while now, but I just have never posted anything. I'm glad to see there's an LGBT section on the site. If I can figure out how, I'll post pictures of us.

Comment

yep one of them here as well

Comment

given me hope

You give me hope that I can make this work

Originally posted by Jacob21491 View Post
                      Hey everybody! I'm in a gay LDR. I (Jacob) met my boyfriend (Patrick) in December of 2009. At that time I was just starting school at the University of Southern Mississippi, and he was just about to graduate. We got to know each other from January to May and then he had to move because he got a job in Alabama (A 4 hour drive away). At first we decided that we could not be with each other because I still had 3 years left of school and a long distance relationship would be just too hard. Come August, I continued to visit him in Alabama when I would get breaks off from school. During that time, we decided that we couldn't not be together and we decided to plunge into the LDR realm. Almost 2 years later, we are still together! Thankfully, I now only have 10 months of school left and the long distance can be closed off permanently. On an even better note, we went to Las Vegas for my Spring Break/Birthday present this year, and he got down on one knee and proposed. I, at first, was hesitant about a LDR because I didn't think it would be possible to maintain one, but boy was I ever wrong. I've been a member on this site for a while now, but I just have never posted anything. I'm glad to see there's an LGBT section on the site. If I can figure out how, I'll post pictures of us.

Comment

One here as well! o(^▽^)o

Comment

My boyfriend and I are both transsexual males. Born female, and we are both going to be put on hormones and get gender reassignment surgery to become male.

Comment

Wow, it's amazing you have each other to get support from,cause you'll be going through the same changes... You keep each other.
                            My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

I am :3 First relationship with another girl though so a bit nervy! Probably not the best way to do it but we connect really well so I don't even care. ^^

Comment

Hi there! Just started an LDR and just joined this site. My partner and I are queer. In every sense of the word.

Nice to know there's some other folks "in the family" as it were.

Comment

Working...
                                X