Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still any more LGBT couples here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female dating a MtF, so that makes me bisexual/lesbian. :P

Comment

Kinda late, but I'm lesbian as well
      Rona A.
      &
      Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
      Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
      Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
      Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

Comment

Asexual panromantic in a relationship with my lovely girlfriend.

Comment

Yeah I'm in one we both believed we were straight until meeting each other and 2 and a half years after giving it a go and numerous stints apart (max 3 months) we will be spending the next year 8000 miles and 6/7 hours apart xx

Comment

I am :3 First relationship with another girl though so a bit nervy! Probably not the best way to do it but we connect really well so I don't even care. ^^
            I began my first relationship with a girl 2 and a half years ago and she is amazing and I have never looked back! It's much more about the person they are than the gender hope all works out for you
            Xx
            Last edited by Bramo; September 13, 2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

*Raises hand*
              New to the site, just wanted to say hi! Looking forward to chatting with you all.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

One over here! We have been together for almost 2 years and still growing strong.

Comment

Dont know where exactly id fall in lgbt list being as untill i asked my fiance out over two years ago. i never really found myself looking at either males or females. more just going out with who ever i did have feelings for. which happened to be all males before my tigeress <3. but yea new here as well

Comment

My SO and I are both bisexuals. Interesting story about it actually. I came out when I was about 13 but she had trouble finding out until midway through our relationship. She eventually told me and explained that she had a hard time coming out to me because she didn't want me to think she was weird because we were in a straight relationship and she had attractions to girls. I told her she was being silly as I was exactly the same way (except towards males) and to show her that I truly accepted and loved her, we would cuddle and watch one of her favourite lesbian shows; The Real L Word

Comment

I am lesbian and my girlfriend is pansexual. (:

Comment

*raises my hand*

We're two girls, so that makes us a gay couple ;p *smiles* Nice to see some other couples here as well =]

Comment

Hi and welcome!!
                          It's feels good to know there are others out there that get this LDR thing huh?
                          Last edited by Mims27; December 4, 2012, 07:24 PM.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
                            Hi and welcome!!
                            It's feels good to know there are others out there that get this LDR thing huh?
                            Definitely, definitely! I'm glad I found that forum here!

Comment

I'm here. I'm here. I'm in a new relationship plus it's LD.

Comment

Welcome everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X