What we play :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we play :)

Me and my SO play loads of different things!! Charades, truth or dare, Ispy, guess the song, peek-a-boo(lmfao his idea, so cute!!) , draw something, words with friends, who am I, guess the movie, find the missing word.. I could go on forever!!! Hahahaha
    What do you guys play??

just draw something, but when i visited him we played little big planet haha i felt like a lil kid playing video games again

Comment

We play WoW together sometimes, drawsomething and other little games here and there

Comment

He has a BB so that sucks.. no games.

Before he left we played Gears of War (finished it in just a few days) and Rayman together, that was very fun.

He did make me a personalized word finder type thing, but I didn't have the words to reference to -_-" was fun. He hasn't had time to do anything lately though.

Comment

We play a lot of different games. I love games when you put words together in a funny sentence or draw something. Truth or dare was nice for a while before we got frustrated we couldn't do most of the dares then we play battle ships, the amazing labirynth, who am I and all the ones i can't think of now.
          I'm not too much into playing strategy games as he thinks 10 steps ahead and I can't be bothered to do that so I keep loosing, haha.

Comment

We play a whole bunch of different MMORPGS. We both love playing computer games, and have played WoW, Pirates of the Caribbean Online, Lord of the Rings Online (I still play it, he only plays to get max), Team Fortress 2 (him moreso than me), Saints Row the Third, Skyrim, and many more. For now, we are both playing our own separate pc games until Guild Wars 2 comes out.

Comment

We haven't actually played games together in a few months. He just doesn't really have the means to do so right now and he has been away from home a lot the past few weeks.
              I'm hoping we can get back into it at some point though, it gave us something to do and it was fun. XD

We played: Fable 3, WoW, FlyFF, Aika, and when we first met we used to play OMGPop games together.
              He has been playing Runescape on his own lately, as much as he can (his computer gives him tons of trouble with games usually and eventually gets to where he can't play them for various reasons), and I've been thinking about playing FEZ again and buying the game 'Catherine'.

We plan to play Skyward Sword together when I visit this summer (I have the game and haven't played it much yet and he wants to play it), and probably a few other games too. ^_^;
              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

We used to play WoW (where we met), Portal, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and League of Legends. We are currently playing Diablo 3!

Comment

We met on WoW and still play a bit. We also Diablo 3 ( i dont really like it lol). We play draw something, pogo (they have a lot of games we like to play together) and words with friends. We have played Aion, Lord of the Rings, and D & D.

Comment

We've started playing standard computer games like battleship and connect four on Skype. Aside from that, there's currently a never ending game of punch buggy/slug bug. :P

Comment

Working...
                    X