51 days till I am a MRS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

51 days till I am a MRS.

I have posted lots of details of our wedding in the FB group...but I wanted to catch up in here as well. I had a major surgery on my knee 6 weeks ago and have been laid up. I also have torn ligaments in my foot...but I WILL walk on my wedding day. August 25th. It's been fun and exciting. Our theme is Long Distance Relationships. I have so many surprises in store for him. We are living now in NY but we are getting married in NH....where he lived up to a year ago....I am so overjoyed...so happy. Dreams DOOOO come true.....just BELIEVE.
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Congratulations! Loved reading this! Hope you heal quickly, but how great that you'll be walking for your wedding day!
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

Ooooo I want to hear more wedding details!! I am so so so happy for you and him! And I know you will be up and walking (and dancing?) on the big day.

ps. I miss you...a ton.

Comment

I really, really, really wish I could plan an extra trip to NH for the wedding I'm so excited! And keep BELIEVING you will be dancing down that aisle to become the Mrs!!!

Comment

Aww congrats! I remember seeing the post on the group. I am confident that you will be able to walk down the aisle and dance the night away.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

You're such a beautiful spirit, I'm so happy you're finally getting your big day. I'm 100% confidant you'll be able to walk down that aisle, but failing that he can always run up, scoop you into his arms and carry you to the altar with chivalrous flair!
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
              I'm 100% confidant you'll be able to walk down that aisle, but failing that he can always run up, scoop you into his arms and carry you to the altar with chivalrous flair!
              Aww... I just played that out in my mind and it was adorable!!!

I am so happy and excited for you!!! Yay weddings!!!

Comment

thank you everyone. I am just an emotional basket case planning this wedding lol. Zephhhh you are too funny. He would break his back doing so but the image is funny! (not of him breaking his back!)
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you! I hope you heal quickly. Good luck on walking down the aisle on your wedding day. I really hope you get to!
                  "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                  Made it official: September 17, 2010
                  Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                  Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                  Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                  Got married: November 21, 2012
                  Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                  Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

That's great news you'll be able to walk on your wedding day! I am so happy for both of you and I'm glad your dreams are coming true. You deserve every happiness!

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                      You're such a beautiful spirit, I'm so happy you're finally getting your big day. I'm 100% confidant you'll be able to walk down that aisle, but failing that he can always run up, scoop you into his arms and carry you to the altar with chivalrous flair!
                      Jaja!! How cute! Totally played that in my mind xD.

Congratulations to you!!

Comment

How amazing....!
                        sigpic
                        Not to get clever
                        but with you I see forever
                        But whatever it is,
                        Here's to you,
                        I Love You Kid...

Comment

Congrats and hope you'll have a speedy recovery

Comment