Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie couple are you and your SO like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What movie couple are you and your SO like?

I'm just curious as to what movie couple you think ( or someone else thinks ) you and your SO are like?

I've been told by one of my best friends that he and I were like Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter.

Personally I think my SO and I are more like Ally and Noah from The Notebook ( if you haven't seen that movie its a must see! )
    " There is always hope.
    "

Haha, I made a similar thread! https://members.lovingfromadistance....e-you-are-like

Me and HBB are probably most like Samantha/Paul from "If Only" heartbreaking movie but its very us....even down to the American girl in love with a British bloke thing!

Comment

I would say me and my boyfriend are a mixture of Allie/Noah from The Notebook. There's days when we fight like crazy but then we makeup in like less than an hour.

Comment

ooo good question ummm most like chandler and monica from friends. He is a bit of a thinks he is funny when he isnt not to mention he has a group of friends and they get up to the weirdest craziest things, and i am a neat freak and extremely organised and competitive.

Comment

Working...
        X