No announcement yet.

Going to Argentina - any tips? :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argentina is an amazing place to visit. i dont know so much about argentina but i've heard a lot about it. it is a cool place to travel and let me tell you some interesting places of argentina where you should must go, the places are IGuazu, Casa rosada, Fitz roy, Plaza da mayo, MALBA these are some intresting and historical places of argentina you should must visit them and i know you'll enjoy a lot.

Comment

Haha thanks Victoriaa, this thread is almost 3 years old though I've been to Argentina on three separate occations by now and seen most things except Iguazú! It's definitely on my list though, maybe next time I come here

Met online: February 2011
      Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Once I had a chance to visit the Argentina almost three or four years ago. I found it the nice place and visited its several famous places such as Mar del Plata, Cordoba, Puerto Madryn, Bariloche and El Calafate. Have you decided where to stay there? And what to see?

Comment

I love the country! It's beautiful, I managed to go there 3 times because my ex lives there.
          Iguazú is amazing, and Buenos Aires has a lovely vibe to it. I would happily go back to visit, but I'm a bit impulsive and I would go back running to my ex...and that will do me no good.
          The BBQs are plain gorgeous.

Comment

Hey, my LDR is from Argentina too! And I thought I was the only one hahahaha. Argentina as a whole is so beautiful. I could write a book on my unbelievable experiences there. A part of me never really left Buenos Aires. I miss it every day, and many Argentine customs have become a part of my life now. It will always be my second home. <3
            I am glad you got the opportunity to enjoy Argentina. They have gone through some rough times with their government, but the people there are fierce and passionate and close to each other. It is a wonderful and complex place with so much to offer.

Comment

No...my ex SO lives there. I sadly had a very difficult breakup
              But it's a really wonderful place, I like the vibe in Buenos Aires and one of my favourite places on Earth has to be San Telmo. Iguazú is also on the list, it's amazing.
              I visited those places with a co-worker, because my ex SO could not travel (he has agoraphobia) and he didn't seem to like journeys either. What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Evenstar View Post
                Hey, my LDR is from Argentina too! And I thought I was the only one hahahaha. Argentina as a whole is so beautiful. I could write a book on my unbelievable experiences there. A part of me never really left Buenos Aires.
                Hey! I realize this is an old post (and an old thread!), but I just got back onto this forum after a looong time of being off it, and I never saw your reply! Are you and your SO still together? Have you been to Argentina since you posted? I was actually there when you posted this, lol! Haven't been since though, but hopefully going again after the summer!

Met online: February 2011
                Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Working...
                X