Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO GET TO NZ?

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL!

My love is living in Chch and myself in Manila. I've been trying to find a way how to close the distance. I wanted to find work and get a visa but my field of expertise is in Tourism and its hard to find a job there without actually having an eligibility to work in the country.

Where can I find a job that would help me get the working visa? and other than a tourist visa what other options I have so that I can go to NZ and stay for a long period of time and be with him?

Pls. help me out my relationship with my love right now is a bit rocky. I need to find a way to be with him soon.

Have you googled it?

Comment

yes i have searched for ways in the internet im running out of options because we are not qualified for partnership visa because we did not lived in for a year, visitors visa is just too short and i dont have much money.

Comment

You aren't eligible for a Working Holiday visa (which is the only easily accesible work visa nowdays). Good luck getting a work visa, because an employer needs to justify why they can employ you over a local/Australian. Also the work situation in NZ isn't too great, so it will be even harder to find a job.

I believe that you can extend a tourist visa for an extra 90 days (but you will need to show evidence of funds to sustain yourself for that time. You will more than likely get asked for that because you are from the Phillipines)

So your only option at this point is to just stay there on a tourist visa. If you can't get a visa on the basis of your relationship, then you have no other options sorry.

Comment

I agree with PP. it's really hard to settle down here if you haven't got a skill that we are looking for. (Ie Doctor, nurse etc)

Comment

Working...
          X