Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little shy but gotta overcome my first hurdle...so HI! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little shy but gotta overcome my first hurdle...so HI! :)

Hey everyone, I'm Tracey nice to meet you all. So wow I actually found a forum and found out I'm not the only one who is going crazy for missing my loved one. I kid I kid So little about me I live in Birmingham Alabama not born and raised just got stuck here years ago and never was one to fit in with the whole southern thing. I have an amazing son who is 3 years old and is my world so everything revolves around him. When I'm not busy with him I'm sending out e-bluey letters and spamming the facebook mailbox to my fiance who is from Blackpool but currently in Afghanistan. So plans for us in the future is for him to move here and get married. He's currently on his last work tour till April of next year which is making me mad and miss him like crazy. One thing I am looking forward to more than anything is in January on his break is I get to see him and meet his family, only thing I am not looking forward to is an English winter. So yeah I tend to ramble a lot so forgive me and I will leave this at a hello and nice to meet everyone

Welcome Tracey!! I'm sure LFAD will be a great help to you. Knowing were all going through the same gets us through!

British winters aren't that bad Lol......And if it is cold it gives you more of an excuse to cuddle up to your SO.......

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

lol so true heehee
      Originally posted by Oldblighty View Post
      Welcome Tracey!! I'm sure LFAD will be a great help to you. Knowing were all going through the same gets us through!

British winters aren't that bad Lol......And if it is cold it gives you more of an excuse to cuddle up to your SO.......

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi! Welcome!
                  First met online: June, 2010
                  First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                  Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Third visit together: August, 2012
                  Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                  Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                  Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Hey , UK winter's aren't soooooooo bad............or maybe I'm just too used to it

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
                    Second visit scheduled May 2013
                    Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

*waves* Welcome!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                      Married April 18th, 2015!!
                      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Welcome! x
                        London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                          X