Skype Sleepover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liiru View Post
    It's not a big problem And yes, the brightness woke me up because it was really dark at night anyway. Imagine somebody pointing at you with a flashlight. Same thing xD
    I've had an issue with the brightness some computers especially laptops have a power plan and if change it to a lw plan the brightness reduces dramatically while still allowing you to use the computer usually you can click on the icon at the bottom of the screen where it shows your battery life if i=not there than look in computer setings

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGG I wannnnnnnnnnna. But he has a phone only. He has wifi at home. I'll see if he wants to one night. This is the most ADORABLE thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My SO and I try to do this every night. It makes the thought of sleeping together a little more real. Anytime I wake up in the middle of the night, I just roll over and see him sleeping peacefully that it makes me relaxed too. I recommend this to anyone in a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by binabinamochachi View Post
          My SO and I try to do this every night. It makes the thought of sleeping together a little more real. Anytime I wake up in the middle of the night, I just roll over and see him sleeping peacefully that it makes me relaxed too. I recommend this to anyone in a relationship.
          I know! It's sooo relaxing. Unfortunately we are not able to have Skype sleepovers atm because I live in the same room with my dear friend and it kind of bugs me that we can't have a skype sleepover, but I get to see him for about an hour every night which is fine. This situation won't be for too long so it's ok.

Comment

I find this to be a slightly strange concept, but I can see the appeal. It wouldn't work with my partner because of the 16 hour time difference, but I always call her right before she goes to sleep because she says that hearing my voice right before then helps her to sleep.
            ---------------
            Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

Great idea I'll suggest this to my SO

Comment

Admittedly me and my SO do this every night that its possible. It started from me having such bad nightmares.
                Brightness can be fixed if you buy a cheap used tablet (im talking like 30-50bucks at the most) and it also saves you from the problem of a laptop ect overheating.
                My SO snores so loudly i have to mute him after he falls asleep

Comment

Mine was up for it but I ended up really sick so hopefully next weekend

Comment

Since we are on opposite sides of the planet, one of us would be awake while the other is asleep. Often he would be working from his laptop and I would be peacefully (probably snoring) sleeping in the background, on Skype. I love Skype sleepovers. ♥ I would love them even more if the internet in India weren't so terrible.
                    From America to India. ♥

Comment

We only did this once so far and it didn't end up being all night. He was using his phone instead of his laptop and kept dropping it when he'd start to fall asleep LOL. Once I was pretty much asleep, he told me he loves me and goodnight and shut his phone off. Next time, he needs to use his laptop!
                      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X