Just bought the tickets!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought the tickets!!!

I just got a message from my SO, saying he bought the tickets for me to get over there!!! I'm so freaking excited I'm about to explode, and so very nervous at the same time because it will be my first time flying alone... And it's a long flight with changes and all! BUT WE HAVE THE TICKETS, IT'S NOW SET IN STONEEEEE! On the 11th of December I'll be on the airport, and we'll be celebrating out first Christmas and New Years together! Just had to share it with someone, and I know you guys will understand more than anyone! And yes, he bought the tickets because it's a lot cheaper to do it in Argentina than it is here in Sweden, so we saved about 30% on him buy them, which is brilliant! Okay, I'm gonna go outside and scream a bit now I think, and then dance around in my room for the rest of the week!

Met online: February 2011
    Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Whee, that sure is something to look forward to! Don't worry about the flight though, you'll be fine

Happy counting down!

Comment

Congrats, and have a fun time visiting! I just moved here months ago and it was my first time alone on a plane! If you have questions or are unsure of something- ASK! Everyone will be more than happy to help, or to direct you where you need to go!
      sigpic
      We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
      Second Visit-12.17.11
      Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah, I'm really looking forward to it and I'm sure the flying will be fine, I've been checking up all the airports and stuff so yeah

Met online: February 2011
        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

That's awesome!! Have fun counting down! I'm sure the flight will go great

Comment

YAY!!!! It soooooooooo exciting buying tickets to go visit. Great news x

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
            Second visit scheduled May 2013
            Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

How awesome! Im sure it'll be a lot of fun, enjoy =3 and don't worry. Just keep your papers with you at all times and ask if you have any questions.

Comment

Awwww, congratulations.

Comment

Congratz! It makes me smile to know that another person is going to get to meet their love at last! I wish the best for you and your SO. Hopefully we can see the details once you get back You'll probably get so excited that you'll use the plane bathroom 3 or 4 times like I did the first time I met Mariah Good luck to ya!

Comment

Working...
                  X