No announcement yet.

How did you meet your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We met through a mutual friend during our first year at university!! I was drunk the first time we met, and he jokes to me that he thought I was really wild. A few months later, we became really close, and the rest is history!

Comment

We met on Facebook. He was a HS friend of my youngest brother and I never knew him. My brother reconnected with my (now) husband when my husbands sister passed and my brother showed up unannounced at the funeral. My brother and I lost our sister the year prior. My husband and brother rekindled their relationship and when my husband asked my brother how he was handling the death of our sister my brother advised him to speak to me, because I was doing so much better (we are all very close). He messaged me and we talked. After that, every time I signed on FB he was there.....and I kept rolling my eyes because he was annoying. I even told my brother his friend was SO ANNOYING AND A PIG. Five years later, weare married, happily in love and best friends who are together every single weekend. Thankfully, our dead sisters brought us together and I have never been happier. He's my soulmate and my children love him.
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
      X