Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing each other for the first time in almost a year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing each other for the first time in almost a year.

Okay, so maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm a little bit excited for when Matt comes over.

I found a dress a few months ago (back in summer) that was gorgeous and I've put it aside and saved it for when I meet Matt at the airport. Now, I don't know if this is just sad or keen or both. I don't know whether to wear the brown heels that he bought me last year, or simply sandals. Again, this is four months away, but if I think about it now, I can be sure that I'll be happy when I wear it to see him. It's really difficult, because we don't Skype that much any more and we don't really know what each other looks like, apart from the face (which never really changes). I also have a new bikini that I bought at the end of summer (on sale) to wear when he comes over. Hopefully I'll have a nice tan by then, rather than my pommie look that I've got going at the moment.

I'm also buying a gym pass so that I can get back into a nice shape for him. Well, not just for him, because it would make me feel good to look good again.

sigh ...I don't know.

I guess I'm just a little bit nervous about seeing each other for the first time. I've got all this stuff planned, but I don't have a clue as to what to expect for our first meeting in almost a year...! I guess we have to get through the next four months, first...

Anyone got any advice for this kind of thing? It would be greatly appreciated.

So you haven't met him yet befor ever? I haven't met my bf yet and i get the same way thinking about it. I don't really have any advice..just letting you know I know how you feel.

Comment

Hi, agentholli,

No, I've met Matt before. We were together for the most part of last year, while I was in England. But now we've been apart since December 21 and it's getting harder every day. I have no idea what he'll be expecting when he sees me...

Thanks,
      Sarah.

Comment

Aw, don't worry! If he loves you he'll love you no matter what you're going to wear or what you look like now. You probably didn't change that much anyway. The only thing that changed about me is that my hair grew a tiny bit longer - thankfully!... He's just going to be so excited to see you again.

Comment

Yeah - I'm hoping so. But I'd like to look my best for him and make him look at me and think, "Wow! That's the woman I love!" ...Hehe. Way to be sad, right?

Comment

Working...
          X