Couple looking to chat with another couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple looking to chat with another couple

We're a fairly new couple compared to some people here, nearly 9 months together and would like to find other people like us to talk to.
    Maybe a couple who have been together longer than us could give us some tips, or even just making friends with people who can relate to our situation.
    Perhaps we could all have a group skype chat! I don't know, we're new to this community and thought it would be cool to make some friends xD

Everybody here can relate to you situations thats why were here.
    As for some tips, what kind of tips are you looking for? have you got an issue and are unsure of how to resolve it or are you just trying to make sure you get the best out of the situation?
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Hey, I'm knew on the site too and me and my SO have been together online now for almost 9 months also! =D We are going to meet for the first time in just 9 days and we are so excited!
      "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

First met online: Around March of 2007, both aged 14
      First got together: March 30, 2012
      First met in person: December 15, 2012

Comment

Hey there! We're a new couple as well, but the site has helped a lot! Totally leave me a message if you want!

First met: June 2012
        Became Committed: June 04, 2012
        Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
        Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Hey! We've been together for 13 months but it'd be nice to have some friends to talk to in similar situations since neither of us really have friends near us in our situation. It'd be nice to give each other tips or just ideas so message us if you want!

Comment

Feel free to give me a message. My GF and I have been together for almost 18 months.

Comment

I'll talk to anyone whose in a LDR can't say I have the best advice since I've only been in mine a year but always love to make friends! PM if you'd like to get to know me!
              And somehow I know it'll all work out. You'll make me work so we can work to work it out <3

Comment

My SO and I would definitely love to talk to any of you
                You can message me on here if you would like to contact me and I can relay messages to him (since he doesn't have a LFAD username).

We've been together for 9 years now, going on 10. We've been long distance the entire time (since we were 13 years old)!
                We will be closing the distance shortly after December once he graduates college! We are almost there!

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

I'm no longer in a relationship, but I'm good for a chat or a sounding board. Feel free to drop me a message whenever.

Comment

Working...
                  X