Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a video of my long distance relationship story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a video of my long distance relationship story.

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to this forum, I joined because I have been in a long distance relationship for many years. I am from Spain and my boyfriend is from the United States, but this year we have been able to close the gap (4350 miles reduced to 220, YAY) for a little while. Sadly, I'll have to go back to Spain at the end of the school year. I would like to share with you all my story, because I feel like no one will understand better than someone that is in my same situation. I made a short documentary for class telling my story but since I am a new member, I am not allowed to post the link to the video. If any of you is interested, you can type "4350 miles" on the youtube search and it will show up. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did doing it, and I can't wait to hear all of your stories!

Grace

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vy1-q1PwOg

It's such a sweet video! Thanks for sharing!!! You two are adorable!!
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Wooo my boyfriend lives in Spain - I'm in England going to watch the video now, I love videos about LDR's!

Comment

Ooooh! You really did a good job it's an awesome documentary an it made me cry.
        You two are sooo cute and I'm happy for you that you closed the gap. Felicitaciones
        I think I'm gonna watch it again

Comment

this video is so awesome! You are such a cute couple!! I wish you all the best for your future together!
          It's great that you are so close now!!

Comment

This was so touching (yes, I cried!). I'm delighted you've managed to cut down on the distance for a while, enjoy every moment of it

Comment

That was a pretty cute video, and nicely done, too
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

What a cute video. I hope it works out for you guys!

Comment

That was an amazing video and an amazing story. Good on your guys, hope you can fight it through the whole way

Comment

I loved watching the video! Made me tear up a little... You did a really good job and I love your story! Keep going strong and I'm sure you will make it through

Comment

This is so adorable :3

Jeez you Skype everyday? I can't do that, my boyfriend and I are too busy lol.
                      Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

The video was freaking adorable. I really hope things work out for you two!

Comment

This video was so adorable and made me tears at some parts. You two are so cute together!

Comment

Hi Grace, thank you for sharing your love story, From start to finish, I can't stop smiling and oh teary eyes. hehe
                            Your video really inspires us. Gracias!
                            After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
                            I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Beautiful video and story Definitely started crying at the start 'til he said to stop crying! You two look very happy together, thank you for sharing

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                              Started Dating - 08.11.12
                              First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                              Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                              22 / 60

Comment

Working...
                              X