How do i get to Malta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i get to Malta?

Hey...i'm tarek i been in a long distance relationship for about 2 years & 4 months so far & we never met & that kill's me so i decided to finally fly to malta but the problem is her parents are not very supportive & they might even don't know about us she tried to tell them once & they got mad about it & they told her to stop talking to me but we continued talking, & if i'm going to fly to malta i need the hosting papers i guess, & her parents are not really supportive because we was young about ldr but now we're well i'm 16 & shes 15 so i don't know if they still gonna offend us & be unsupportive,
    so... how can i go to malta without the hosting papers, or is there any ideas to help me....

Do you mean proof of where you'll be staying - like at their house?

Unfortunately, if you guys are only 15 & 16, you may have to wait. I don't know about your culture, but it seems that you may be too young to do anything without your parents' approval.

Talk to your girlfriend & see what she thinks.

This is what I could find:

https://www.foreign.gov.mt/Default.aspx?MDIS=537
    https://www.foreign.gov.mt/Default.aspx?MDIS=536

Good luck.

Comment

Well, where are you planning on staying if you go there? Are you parents supportive of this? If her parents maybe don't even know about you, how do you think they'll react when they find out you are there? Will she sneak off to see you?

It just sounds to me like a disaster waiting to happen. I agree with stephanieaz, you'll probably have to wait until you're older.

Comment

Malta is a Schengen state. Provided you even have a valid passport, you also need a Schengen visa to get there. It costs money to apply for the visa, and you also have to prove to the Maltese authorities that you can afford to stay in their country for however long you intend to, and that too costs A LOT of money.

Also, you are a minor and can't apply for a visa without parental authorization.

So there's all those obstacles, before even considering where to stay, and how your SO's parents will react.

Bide your time.
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

My parents are supportive about it, plus her parents kinda know me they just have a hard time accepting it... i don't know anymore & it seems like we're breaking up soon
          she kinda losing faith... i don't know, i don't know anymore

Comment

Working...
          X