***Please be part of our love story ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Please be part of our love story ***

Hi everyone hope all is well. I have rewritten my page. Please be a part of our love story

Thanks

https://www.gofundme.com/1n4c18

I'm not trying to be rude or harsh, but I don't think you'll get many donations from this particular forum. We're all trying to fund our own love stories and that leaves most of us with not much to spare. Good luck to you though, I hope you find a way to make it work.

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Oh my god, another person with barely any posts, begging for money.
      I don't care if I'm rude, or harsh. Why would you do that, in a forum full of people who scrimp and save, going without, so they can see their own loved ones? Ridiculous.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll fund you if you pay for the new snowboard I'm saving for...yea didn't think so.

Comment

If we had extra money to help others, we all wouldn't be in LDRs.

Comment

No. Scrape and save like the rest of us.
            Made it official: 12-01-10
            First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
            Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

It says you joined almost 2 years ago. Now, you only have 22 posts, so you're still technically a newb. Bust seriously, you've been around for nearly two years and yet you still have the guts to ask for us to give you money so you can see your SO?????????

I can tell you how to get money to visit your SO: GET A JOB.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezface View Post
                I'm not trying to be rude or harsh
                I don't think being rude or harsh in this specific situation would be uncalled for
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Even if ppl would want to help, most of us are struggling to save up to see our SO...
                  So, not really the place you want to post this, sry.
                  ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Why post this where most members are struggling themselves to save money to see their SO's? My SO managed to save up $1000 (CAD), twice, with a part time, low paid job so he could see me. Im sure you can manage to get a job and save up £490.

Do you see any of us begging for money? No. So you shouldnt either.

Comment

I think it's better to just ignore these posts. First of all- it's not like this poster is going to come back and check the thread. Secondly, I think it's better to just let the thread go un-answered then to get all emotional about it. It shows better that we're not going to pay attention to these types of requests from members we don't know. I mean this thread has more responses than lots of the ones asking for help!

Comment

Lucy, you have a point, and this isnt the first time I've seen this almost exact post here. I bet he never went back to check his other one! But yes, get a job and work your tail off just like the rest of us!

Comment

True, but it's just that this is already the second time this person comes here... And 400 pounds is not even that much! If you would just get a job you'd be there in no-time. I just don't understand how some people who come here reason...

Comment

And I felt bad asking you guys to like my photography page...hahaha

Comment

Working...
                            X