I need people to talk to!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by missmossyoak View Post
    I just transferred back to a college in Colorado. I'm only 3 hours away from my SO but with our schedules and everything we will only see each other once every month or two months.
    Hi Missy,

My "possible" SO (we are still in the getting to know each other phase) lives in Denver. I live in Abq, NM (Breaking Bad country). Pueblo, CO is kinda half way between us. Is there a lot to do in Pueblo? If we start doing the LDR, I was thinking of doing some "meet me halfway" someplace things. Or do you recommend anything else to do in Denver or other parts of Colorado?

-Monk

Comment

Originally posted by monkinlove View Post
      Hi Missy,

My "possible" SO (we are still in the getting to know each other phase) lives in Denver. I live in Abq, NM (Breaking Bad country). Pueblo, CO is kinda half way between us. Is there a lot to do in Pueblo? If we start doing the LDR, I was thinking of doing some "meet me halfway" someplace things. Or do you recommend anything else to do in Denver or other parts of Colorado?

-Monk
      Hey Monk! There really isn't a ton to do in Pueblo, but I haven't spent much time there. But I've heard that the zoo in Colorado Springs is really nice, and Colorado Springs is only about 45 minutes from Pueblo. If you and your SO are in to hiking and stuff there is a TON of that in Colorado. There is a drive-in movie theatre in Pueblo which is fun, and the Sunset Inn is a great restaurant! Get their green chile slipper, it is fabulous! I don't know a lot of places in Denver; I've never spent much time there. I'm in Gunnison which is a cute little town, and right next to Mt. Crested Butte which is a good mountain for skiing and snowboarding and the town of Crested Butte is adorable and some good restaurants and hiking.

Comment

Originally posted by missmossyoak View Post
        Hey Monk! There really isn't a ton to do in Pueblo, but I haven't spent much time there. But I've heard that the zoo in Colorado Springs is really nice, and Colorado Springs is only about 45 minutes from Pueblo. If you and your SO are in to hiking and stuff there is a TON of that in Colorado. There is a drive-in movie theatre in Pueblo which is fun, and the Sunset Inn is a great restaurant! Get their green chile slipper, it is fabulous! I don't know a lot of places in Denver; I've never spent much time there. I'm in Gunnison which is a cute little town, and right next to Mt. Crested Butte which is a good mountain for skiing and snowboarding and the town of Crested Butte is adorable and some good restaurants and hiking.
        Nice! That sounds awesome. That will be very helpful in the future if we both decide to start dating. Thank you so much for the info and recommendations. I'm going to look into those places.

During our time to get to know each other it's a little frustrating. She is getting over her former relationship which was a marriage that was abusive etc. So she is getting the divorce. I'm learning to be patient. Which I can do, but sometimes she doesn't communicate. But I understand. She is on the introverted side and I think at times she needs quiet to sort things out and heal. But still not easy on my side. I would love just a small..."I need some alone time, I'll talk to you soon" or something. But we are still just friends and new friends at that. sigh. Just venting.

Comment

Originally posted by monkinlove View Post
          Nice! That sounds awesome. That will be very helpful in the future if we both decide to start dating. Thank you so much for the info and recommendations. I'm going to look into those places.

During our time to get to know each other it's a little frustrating. She is getting over her former relationship which was a marriage that was abusive etc. So she is getting the divorce. I'm learning to be patient. Which I can do, but sometimes she doesn't communicate. But I understand. She is on the introverted side and I think at times she needs quiet to sort things out and heal. But still not easy on my side. I would love just a small..."I need some alone time, I'll talk to you soon" or something. But we are still just friends and new friends at that. sigh. Just venting.
          That's hard, I can understand your frustration but I see why she needs the time. You gotta let her heal from her pain.

Comment

I need friends in LDRs too feel free to talk to me!!! IF you see this PM me and I'il give you my Skype sn or something!
            And somehow I know it'll all work out. You'll make me work so we can work to work it out <3

Comment

Working...
            X