Youtube videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube videos?

Does anyone have youtube videos of there LDR story?
    Us: Saleana & Jason
    Ages: 18 & 19
    Met Online: June 14, 2010
    His Feelings Started for me: June 14, 2010
    My Feelings Started for him: July 6, 2010
    First "I love you": January 17, 2012
    "Officially together": February 1, 2012
    Met First Time: HOPEFULLY March 14, 2013 (already booked the flight)
    Closing the distance: No Idea

I've been wondering about this for quite some time...is there any LDR video on YouTube that were made by someone here? I love binge-watching other peoples' stories/visits sometimes, and it would be interesting to see someone from here. I think my SO is going to make a video of our recent visit.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saleanah View Post
      Does anyone have youtube videos of there LDR story?
      Interesting thought.

At the same time. You would have to write down first, what you wanted to say. Then edit that. Re-Write the edited version so all personal info is removed. Before you record the video.

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I plan to try a record the moment I first meet my SO, which will be in 8 days! However, depending on how it goes, I may or may not share the embarrassment. ;P

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
        Got separated: August 2016
        Reunion: July 2017
        Officially together: January 2018
        ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

Every time i go to see SO i always take my camera and am like yay i'm so goign to vlog this and it's gonna be awesome. and yet i never do, it always feels weird to just whip out a camera and film stuff, especially in public. I do make a video with all out pictures we take tho for every visit.
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
          Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
          Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
          Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
          All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Karura View Post
            I plan to try a record the moment I first meet my SO, which will be in 8 days! However, depending on how it goes, I may or may not share the embarrassment. ;P
            I still cringe when I watch the video of our clumsy first hug, so I get you there!
            Last edited by autumn1790; April 21, 2017, 07:46 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

My channel is not about LDR but I do have one video where I explain my situation
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXp6biTBKyY

Comment

I don't but I absolutely love watching LDR meeting videos! I always binge watch them before I'm about to meet my SO! It's funny as we both have Youtube channels, but he's a gamer with 100,000+ subs and I have a gaming channel with just 1000 and that's how we met eachother! But we've never posted details on it. We do have a video together on his channel though

If anyone is interested in seeing us this is the video :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qrzwRBf7vs I look super awkward as I was nervous lol it's just an unboxing video though

Comment

Working...
                X