When to send?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to send?

Seriously, I have been wondering when should I send cards to my boyfriend to celebrate a special occasion because it takes over a month to get there...

I know this is up to me and him and how it works better for us, but how do you people deal with these kind of things?

Send in advanced, like one month before? Or send on Valentines' Day, for example, and tell him his gift is going to arrive 1 month later...?

I would send it early so it gets there in time

sigpic

Comment

I try to send stuff early. The mail is weird; some of my letters arrive really quickly and others take two weeks or so. It can be hard to figure out. My Christmas cards got there way early, but he saved them until Christmas day. I'll be sending Valentine's Day tomorrow or Tuesday.

Comment

I send things early too. You can always wait to open something but you can't speed up the mail system.

Comment

Send it early to be on the safe side then he can wait to open it
          “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Yep I always send earlier as well, I've sent my valentines gift, and he had around two weeks to wait before he could open his chirstmas gift, as i had sent it so early!

Comment

Yeah, I think I'll start doing the same! Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X