Travelling to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travelling to Australia

So I'm potentially going to be visiting Australia in October 2014, and I have no idea what I need to do.
    I'm a British citizen living in Sweden, I have a British passport and everything, I will be in Australia for around 3 - 4 weeks. I will be taking part in some work experience while I'm over there, for two weeks I think. I won't be getting paid and I will be staying with a friend.
    What sort of visa will I need to apply for and how's the best way to go about this?
    Any information would be really helpful
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

I imagine that you could just come in on the E-visitor visa (tourist visa), as long as it is a genuine unpaid internship.

(According to the Australian Department of Immigration)

Comment

Travelling to Australia is such a nice idea. Australia is such a great place. There are so many attractive and beautiful places to see in Australia. Like, Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Port Jackson, Blue Mountains, Kakadu National Park and many more other places.

Comment

Victoriaa! It is an admitted fact that traveling to Australia is such a nice place and offers the lots of stunning and alluring activities. It seems like that you have great information about that country. I have visited the all places that you shared in your post except the Great Barrier Reef.

Comment

Working...
        X